Ch. 4

I was still shaking violently, and I believe I've gone crazy. Sasuke Has been gone for a while now and I am still in the same position against the wall. 'I'm terrified, how could this be happening. What is wrong with me!! I don't understand how I could fall asleep in my world, and wake up in the Naruto world. About 10 minutes later as I was calming down, Sasuke came to check on me. I still was laying against the wall, and he had a worried expression or maybe it was just my mind playing tricks on me.

"Are you ok?" Sasuke said

"I'm fine" I replied without a hint of emotion.

I've mastered the pocker face/no emotion technique, because thats how I kept everyone from wondering why I was sad. I just put an emotionless mask on and nobody asks. They usually assume that I am tried, which most of the time is the case. I then looked down at myself, and examined how bad my injuries were. 'OMG what the fuck happened to me. I know I got beat pretty bad but holy shit, what did they do to me.' I thought. My stomach was slashed and cut by what looks like a a sword. My shoulder had a huge gash in it, and my legs had holes like i had been stabbed by needles. My wrist hurt a bit too.

'You should probably get cleaned up.." sasuke stated

"Umm, yeah..." I barely managed to say audible to anyone but me.

Sasuke showed me to the bathroom. I walked in and locked the door. First I checked what I was wearing. I guess my clothes magically changed as I appeared in this world. I was wearing a black dress, that exposed my whole stomach. It reached to the middle of my thighs. I had a chain necklace that was silver and it had my name, Jayson, engraved into it. I looked into the mirror to see that I had emotionless black eyes like Sasuke. I had blood red hair and very pale skin...almost white. 'Well this is interesting....'

I jumped in the shower, to clean off the dried blood that has now caked my wounds. After I had finished, I looked at my wounds to see the full extent of the damage. Looks like there going to leave scars. I grabbed some bandages and wrapped my stomach wound some. I wrapped some bandagges for my right shoulder thart had been slashed by a sword. I wrapped the wound and tightened my black combat boots. I unlocked the door and stepped out back into the hall...still not believeing this has happened!