Ch. 8

(Jason P.O.V.)

"Yo, my name's Jayson."

"Is that all" Iruka asked.

"Yes"

I heard some guys whistle and say that the new girls hot

I rolled my eyes and Iruka spoke.

"Jason you will sit next to...........Sasuke"

"Yay" I rolled my eyes as I took my seat. Iruka came up to me with some scrolls.

"Thanks" I said as I started to read. Iruka gave me a shadow clone jutsu scroll and a Transformation Justsu to study

I read over them both, then gave them back to Iruka-sensei

" Done already? It's only been 10 minutes!" Iruka-sensei said

"Yuppers"

"Ok, then show my the shadow clone jutsu."

I did as he said and made 5 shadow clones and his eyes got big...he was very surprised. I made them dissapear.

"How was that" I asked

"G-good, show me the transformation Jutsu"

I did as he said and then i transformed into Mr.Emo himself

"OK, you did perfect....please take your seat now"

"Ok" I chimmed and I skipped to my seat

I took my seat next to Sasuke and He glanced at me then looked away.

"Nice work for a girl" He whispered and smirked

"Big words Uchiha...You better watch yourself. Someone may show you up real soon." I smirked

The rest of class I got pulled back into my daydream and then I got pulled out of it by the bell

"Class Dismissed for lunch" Iruka called, as everyone ran out the doors. Well except for the girls.

I got out of my seat and followed Uchiha outside for lunch.

"Why must you follow me"

"Because you're fun to annoy" I said and then laughed evily to freak out my new classmates.

As Uchiha and I were walking a group of pissed off girls came chasing after us.

"Shit" I nearly screamed

Sasuke turned around and scooped my up bridal style and then ran. He was running from those stupid fan girls that are stupid. We were running for a while, then we came to the woods. Sasuke made a swift turn and we were in the woods, deep within the trees.

"What was that for?" I rudley asked Uchiha while trying to fight my blush

"You should be greatful, I just saved your ass." He yelled/whispered

"Thanks" I mumbled

"Did ya like carrying me?" I taunted while smirking

Next thing I knew I was being held against a tree, with Uchiha's hands on each side of my face. My hands were against his muscular chest and his legs were keeping my legs from harming him. My breath was stuck in my throat and I looked at him in shock, staring into his onyx eyes. His face got closer and closer then he whispered softly into my ear.

"Or maybe you wanted me to have to save you and carry you like my bride. Do ya see something you like?" He whispered sending chills down me back, and blood rushing to my already flushed cheeks.

I felt like I couldn't breath, he jumped backwards leaving me against the tree speachless. Uchiha then dissapeared, I guess he had dissapeared into the woods, on his way back to class. My back slid down the tree until I was sitting on the ground trying to catch me breath. My heart was beating so fast, and I shivered as his words replayed in my mind.

I guess I just was scared my him, because I wasn't expectling that to happen. I got up and walking back to the class still in a daze. I had just gotten back into class as the bell rang. I sat down next to the ass as I sent him a cold glare.. He them glared at me and we ended up in a contest. He won of course because of my short attention span...and I ended up staring out the window which is behind the smart  ass.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer?" I heard Uchiha say as he smirked

" In your dreams...I was looking out the window Dumb ass" I smartly stated

"Sure you were" He taunted

We got into a whisper fight.

"Duckbutt"

"Dumbass"

"Emo"

"Freak"

"Oh, Fuck you"

"Gladly" He winked just to piss me off.

***RING RING RING***

Saved by the bell. I walked out of class and started to follow Uchiha home in awkward silence.