Ch. 6

(Sasuke's P.O.V.)

I just woke up and went to take a shower. Luckily I had my clothes already in the bathroom so I wouldn't have to desturb the girl. I hopped in the shower and finished in 10 minutes. I got out and got dressed, and started to walk down the hall when my bedroom door opened and someone slammed into me. I looked to see who it was then realized it was that girl. She stared at me confused and in shock then when I told her who I was she started to scream and cry and panic. I dont know why but I felt the need to confort her. When I went to reach for her and she jumped backwards only to slam into the wall and then shouted for me not to touch her. She started to say things like that this isn't real and she'c going crazy. She was saying its all a halucination and shes actually in a mental hospital right now.. She was sitting an dholding her knees while shaking and crying. I was in shock and I slowly backed away and left.

A while later I came out ot check on her only to see her in the same position as earlier. I told her she should go get cleaned up and I showed her to the bathroom. As she got cleaned up I couldnt help but let my mind wonder to last night and how I found her in the woods with those guys. Oh god what would of happened if I hadn't shown up.. I couldnt even think about it. At least I showed up in time. She was badly beaten, but was still beautiful. I had just noticed that her eyes are pitch black, emotionless.

(Jason's P.O.V.)

I stepped out of the restroom only to see Mr.Uchiha in his room on the bed and gazing out the window.

"So Uchiha.....ummm........was that all that happened." I questioned him.

"Y-yes" He managed to say and then he turned around to face me.

"Are you ok?" He questioned.

"I'm... fine, where am I by the way"

"You are in my house, in the Village Hidden in the Leaves" He stated as if I was dumb

"You really don't remember anything do you?" He asked with concerned, which soon changed into no emotion.

"...."I managed to say

"What's your name?" He quesioned

"Jayson Shadow"

 He looked at me shocked then quickly looked away and stared out the window deep in thought.

"Hey, umm Uchiha" I nearly screamed as he looked at me surprised

" Must you call me that" He asked, annoyed.

"Well yea....umm can you show me where the hokage's building office thingy is?" I asked

"Sure...follow me"

We walked out of his house and made our way through the streets until we reached this big red building.

"Thanks" I said

The only responce I got was "hn"

"UCHIHA"

"Hmm" He rolled his eyes, and slightly glared

"Take me to him before I get lost..".

"Hn" He said as he lead the way

I followed him through the building to the hokage's office. I slowly walked through the doors, excited but at the same time terrified to meet the man who holds my current fate. I saw the 'Old Man' sitting there reading papers.