05.

MARCEL.

"I want this so, so bad!" Louis whined like a snotty five year old girl, his eyes glued to the display picture of a shiny Galaxy tab, on his laptop. Marcel merely rolled his eyes, and turned over a page of his Stats textbook.

Both lads were currently in Louis' room, at his apartment, because Marcel wasn't feeling like cooking anything today. Well. It's not like Louis was Gordon Ramsey or anything. The feather haired boy's cooking skills were equivalent to an ostrich's. But Louis had stocked on microwave food so they were good.

"Then go buy it. Simple," Marcel stated with a shrug. Louis glared at his best friend from his bed.

"And where the hell would I get the money?"

"Get a job!" Marcel shot back sassily.

"I don't wanna get a job! It's too much work!"

Marcel rolled his eyes yet again. And then he  remembered something, that had came up in conversation when they had joined the study group in the library today.

"Hey Lou?" Marcel swivelled in Louis' desk chair to face Louis, who snapped his eyes away from his laptop screen.

"Remember how the guys in the library were saying that someone needed a techie guy and were-?"

"Really? I wasn't listening."

Marcel sighed. "'Course you weren't. I was thinking, that you're pretty slick with computers and stuff, so why don't you-"

"Why should I help them?" Louis asked snottily.

Marcel growled in annoyance. "Let me finish, will ya?! Those guys were saying that they need help with hacking some computer or something, and are willing to pay for it."

Louis' eyes widened comically. For, he was known as the Crack and Hack King at their high school. That, and the Sass Master of course.

"Holy shit! You're kidding Marce?!" Louis shot up excitedly.

"No. You can ask that dude named Addison at the library, he will-"

Louis grinned, then quickly glanced at the clock. "Okay, thanks Marce! See you in a few!" And the front door slammed shut a few minutes later.

Marcel chuckled to himself. You really needed to get used to Louis' personality. Marcel had learned to actually tolerate Louis by now. And it was pretty easy for Louis to have Marcel as company too, because Marcel was usually a cool guy and didn't tick Louis off. Much. You have to be very high and mighty to be considered good in Louis' book.

Marcel briefly wondered what would happen if Louis ever met someone who was as sassy (or even more) as him, and who wouldn't resist making Louis mad, and bitch around. Annoy him to the max, so as to say.

Now that would be entertaining.

If that ever happened.

As Marcel closed his Statistics textbook, his thoughts then drifted to the project that his Stats teacher had assigned them.

And of course, Marcel inevitably thought about the blonde, tattooed jerk, a.k.a his social project partner, and audibly groaned.

It was still a relief to him that he won't be failing this class due to his partner not giving a fuck and slacking off. But still, he wondered how Niall and him were going to get along for a whole freaking month.

Marcel of course had close to none interest in making friends with the lad, but he was still curious. The punk boy intrigued him. He was a bit different from what Marcel had judged him to be.

And Niall had said that he would tolerate Marcel for the sake of his grade.

And so, Marcel thought that maybe, maybe this project won't be too bad.

_______________

Any Assassin After My Heart readers over here? Did you get how Louis needed money and is now going to help the guys in hacking a computer? It's cos of this, all the actions in the original book happened. xD And how Louis met Zaynie! :P

Hope you liked this update. :) Love yaa ♥

~zarrycupcake xx