01.

MARCEL.

"Stupid, fuc-"

"Marcel!"

"What?!"

"Come on!" Louis hissed, already standing on the pavement with his blue striped suitcase beside him, arms crossed.

"This shitty cab caught my-" Marcel cussed, trying to pull his sweater free from the car door.

"Oi!" the offended cabbie hollered from up front. "My car is not shitty! Get out already!"

Marcel huffed, tugging more harshly. Louis rolled his eyes fondly at his best mate's usual behavior, and stepping forward, finally freed Marcel's sweater with one easy tug.

"Now that's done. Let's begin shall we?" Louis breathed, pivoting on his heels and facing the grand, arched entrance of the coveted University of New York.

Both the English born lads still could not believe their lucks, when they had both been accepted into the prestigious Uni of NYC and had to move to the Big Apple. Well, it wasn't that hard to believe actually, with both lads being whizzes with computers, and also could pass as nerds in the looks department.

Marcel would never ever be seen with his spectacles, which covered half of his face, and Louis would always be sporting black rimmed glasses. Though Marcel liked to believe he was the sexier of the two.

The two friends took a deep breath, and stepped onto the university grounds, looking around with wide eyes and awed expressions, lugging their suitcases behind them. After their mini tour, they went through the boring process of locating their dorm rooms.

"This isn't what I expected," Marcel groaned, wrinkling his nose when he stepped into the cramped dorm room behind Louis, who rolled his eyes.

"Who cares. 'Sides, we'll be staying at our apartments," Louis shrugged, and both lads shared matching, excited grins. Their lovely parents, to reward them for their hard work and getting accepted into such an honorable college, had bought both boys apartments in mid  Manhattan, quite close to the UNYC.

Well, wasn't that convenient?

"Alrighty. So what's our first class?" Marcel asked Louis, suddenly switching into nerd mode. Louis realized this and groaned audibly.

"Come on Marcy! We just flew here, and suffered through two freaking long flights. I wanna sleep. We've registered, now let's just please go home!" Louis whined.

"But our classes start in an h-"

"Please? From tommorow?" Louis pouted, throwing in the puppy dog eyes.

Marcel sighed loudly. "Fine."

~*~

The next day, both the boys had checked out and settled in to their apartments, which were not far from each other. And now, Marcel had literally dragged a sleepy Louis to class, who was currently nodding off in his desk, with Marcel constantly flicking him with a pencil to keep him awake.

Marcel mindlessly listened to the chatter of students around the class, who were waiting for their professor to arrive. He looked back down to his textbook, excited to see how their new teacher would teach, and to get accustomed to their methods. Oh, yes. He was a right nerd.

Marcel snapped his head up in surprise when the chatter noticeably died down, and instead of a teacher standing at the door, he saw a blonde boy dressed head to toe in black and denim topped off with combat boots, surveying the class with a scowl on his face.

The tattoed blonde's scowl intensified when he noticed the only empty seat-- or more specifically, the only empty seat beside Marcel's.

Oh, the stereotypical bad boy punk. How nice, Marcel thought, mentally snorting.

The blonde sauntered over to the seat, his boots making light thuds on the tile ground. He assessed the seat for a while, then pulled it away a few feet from Marcel's seat with a loud screech, as if Marcel had a contagious disease.

And then he boredly plopped down in the seat, leaning the chair back and spreading his long legs forward leisurely.

Marcel once again snorted, rolling his eyes at the typical aloof behavior of the blonde, and concentrated on his textbook.

"You got a problem, four eyes?" Blondie spat, leaning closer to Marcel.

Ooh, finally some fun. Studies are fun, but this is more fun. Marcel boredly looked up from his textbook, eyeing the blonde with a hidden smirk.

"Not at all, eye-liner boy."

~*~

Hi! Excited for this? I AM! \(^o^)/

So this book is going to have about 20-25 chapters alternating between Niall and Marcel's POVs (but still in 3rd person), and all of them will be about a page or two long. 

SO NARCEL MET, WOO! :D

And the events in this book take place about an year and a half before the events of AAMH! ;) (they are halfway through their second year of college in the original book)

So no Zaynie and Li Li aka sexy assassins over here :P

VOTE! COMMENT! I WANNA KNOW WHAT YA THINK! :D

Love you <3

~bemycupcake xx