Dream come true

It all started when Jade left private school early. The reason why Jade decided to leave school by the age of 15 was because she knew what she wanted to be and was very intelligent and wise although the only problem was that she was a very isolated girl never really spoke to many people unless it's important tasks which had to be done in a groups but apart from that she either goes to the library or in a classroom doing extra work but the way she looks at it help her have a very bright future ahead of her...

As the sun lights up the blue beautiful blanket above her. Jade sat on the emerald grass looking at all the results she got from the tests to be a researcher as she stares at it sternly. Slowly, her face lights up as bright as a shiny, sparkly star she jumps quickly as if she was a hyper kangaroo and raced to the kitchen. She told her parents about the news but her parents both looked at each other and then Jade's mum looked into Jade's eyes with a faint smile "That's really great honey..." Jade's dad interrupted "So does that mean that you are going to get a job as a researcher?"Jade's dad asked

"Yes, I've been giving an opportunity to begin my work at a new, mysterious and undiscovered island"Jade replies
After that comment Jade announced the room was filled with silence then finally Jade warms up the icy atmosphere
"You guys are happy for me right?"Jade questioned curiously Jade's mum answered"of course we are dear." Jade argued"Don't lie I can see the worried looks behind those faint smiles please tell me what is wrong?" Jade's dad replies "Its just that you are still our growing teenager and you are growing up too fast but just because we are worried doesn't mean you can't full fill your dream me and your mum will always be here for you." Jade's mum hugged her daughter and whispered softly "You better go get your things ready and get plenty of rest because tomorrow is a busy day for my blooming flower." Jade smiled at both of her parents and started to pack her stuff and head to bed because tomorrow was going to be a very long and busy day...

Waking up to the sun attacking Jade's eyes she gently rubbed them and went to have a shower and got changed into her laboratory suit her parents brought her for her 13th birthday and went downstairs to say goodbye to her parents and went outside the house to head into the car that was waiting for her attendance. Nervously, she strapped herself into the car as she waved to her parents one last time a little warm tear ran down her face...

A few hours later Jade was on a boat riding on top of a watery blue sheet of sparkles and glitter.
When Jade gets off the boat she patiently waited for the person who will take her to the laboratory building... when all of a sudden a man walks towards her

"Are you the new member that will be joining the labortory department?"he asked quickly"Umm

"Umm...yes... I am" Jade relpied shyly
"You don't seem very sure about."
He giggled quietly
Jade shouted "yes I am!!!"
He just continue laughing uncontrollably then he stops and stares at jade. Jade's heart beats faster and faster as he came closer and closer to Jade to point where she could literally feel his warm breath up her neck Jade closed her eyes with embarrassment... then she felt his large muscular hand on her forehead then he steps back away from Jade, who could still feel the heat at the place he touched gently. She opens her eyes and the man asked sternly "Are you getting a cold? Your whole face is burning up." Jade replied "No I don't have a cold." As she said this her ears turned bright red the guy noticed that and looks down with embrassment then he gives Jade a mischievous warm smile and says "oh I see whats going on with you I'll stop embarrassing you since it's making you hot and bothered."
Jade timidly explaind "you're not bothering me...it's just I'm not really used to things like this thats all." The guys suspiciously looks at Jade as if he was trying to search within her then he questioned "So you never been on a date or had a boyfriend?"
Jade's face turned into a hot tomatoe immediately she anwsered "No, I haven't I'm always focused on my work I've never had interest with dating guys or having a boyfriend." He just stares at Jade as if he was trapped inside a never-ending nightmare Jade snaps him back to reality and questioned him "Whats wrong?" He just continues to stares at Jade with icy cold eyes but his smile makes her heart skip a beat then he sighs and explains calmly "I just thought that an attractive teenager like you would have a boyfriend or at least had experence being in love and dated boys but....I guess I was wrong." After saying this he looks away and watches the sun set with his bold beautiful brown eyes as Jade watched him her heart warms up then Jade looked away there was a weird feeling in her chest then she thinks to herself he such an unusual man but at the same time he was so handsome and cute the weird feeling in Jade's chest stoped but then it burned.

While Jade came back to her senses she relised someone was behind her it was that guy again he gently place his lip at the bottom of Jade's ear and whisped quietly "Jade sorry I didn't introduce myself properly my name is Jake and I'm a body guard at the labortory the one I'll be taking you to..." then he slowly came closer to Jade's back and continue saying "we better head to the labortory and settle you into your room." So Jake and her started waking but then Jake walks behind Jade and careful picks up he embraces her tightly so he doesn't drop her. Jade screamed "put me down I can walk by myself." But he just started laughing again and said timidly with a heart-warming smile "it's okay you're not heavy I can carry you easliy." After a while Jake carries Jade into the labortory and then into her bedroom. He places Jade slowly on to bed and explains to her what the research is about but Jade quickly got up walked to the desk and started working.

She turned around to see that Jake had a stern look on his face and then he strictly says "oh no you don't." He grabbed Jade from behind and aggressively places her ontop of the bed and explains calmly " you need to get plenty of rest now there's a time and place for you to do your work and thats tomorrow with the other researchers." While Jade tried to get back up she agured "but I'm not sleepy yet and I want to do my own research." Jake just stares at Jade calmly and slowly places one of his hands around Jade's back gently pushes her on the bed with his other hand he gently stokes her hair as if it was his delicate treasure and all of a sudden he leans on top of Jade and gives her that mischievous warm smile he did before when Jade first meet him. He places his lip on the bottom of Jade's lip and gently nippled on it making Jade's heart jump then he kisses her after that he looks up at Jade and whisped "you've seemed to calm down." Before he gets off her he kissed Jade again but this time it was different it was more passionate and long and he made Jade nervously shiver when she feels his tougue. When she shivered Jake stop and giggled "you're definatly not used to these types of things." He gets up and walks before he leaves he gives her the icy cold stern look and tells her "Please make sure you sleep and get of plently of rest okay?" Jade relpied shyly "I will" Jake looked at Jade with warm smile again and walks up to her giving her a soft kiss on her forehead and whispered to her ears "good night Jade." She quietly said back to him "good night Jake."

As he walked out the room that was recently filled with warm tension was now cold and silent. Jade turned her head on the pillow thinking why on Earth did he do all that was it that he liked Jade or was he worried about her stressing about work when she should be sleeping it was probably just to calm her down but the things he said and did to Jade whizzed around inside her head like a tornado. She layed there confused. That same feeling appeared in her chest again just like before but this time it hurts more was it because Jade is falling in love with this guy or does she sense trouble in the future?

I hope you guys enjoyed the 1st part to my story I appoligise if there's any grammar or spelling mistakes I do have a problem when it comes to that so I do seriously appoligise for that and I'll be continue the story soon.
P.s some of the pictures and ideas are from another story called lost island but I changed it to my own story.