chapter 1

so this is my first time writing I deleted my other story cause I thought it sucked lol but anyways if you end up reading it comment and tell me id there are any mistakes of if you have any advise for this story thanks hope yall enjoy it

Jessica's pov

Today is the day that I finally get out of Washington States beautiful shining city. I really am going to miss my family and especially my sister Lydia , She was so annoying yet I loved her to death, her beautiful blue eyes always covered by her long brown hair. I made three stops during the flight on that repulsive plane that shook constantly due to the weather. When the plane finally put the Please fasten your seat belt signal I knew that we were landing.

I pick up my bags and hurry to catch a cab telling him the directions to my new apartment ,it was a pricey but definitely worth the money.I shuffle through my purse looking for my key and unlock the door to the apartment. Once I get everything settled in it's place and pull out my nook. I read for a few minutes but the pounding music that starts up stops me.

" Are you serious I just move in and the party animal has to live next to me " I say to myself. I open the door to my apartment and knock my neighbors door. When the door opens I find myself awestruck .

" How can I help you " he asks in a mockingly tone.

" Would you mind turning down the music al little  it's distracting me " I answer annoyed at his childish grin.

" I'm terribly sorry you must  be new here see I throw parties all the time and no one complains because I wouldn't listen  " He  rudely replies.

I stare at him examining the way his green eye look viciously at me, the way his hair is curly but sexy almost at the same time and his muscular body is covered by his black shirt .

I look back directly at him thinking who the hell does he think he is talking to me this way ." Well maybe you could talk nicely instead of acting like an ass " I hate being mean be this douche deserved it . It make me quietly giggle to myself because I can see that he is clearly thrown off by my choice of words. 

haha so how do you like the story so far if you notice that guy is harry but that's all that will happen umm so yeah like and comment about anything aaa im nervous .