Ch. 5

(Sasuke's P.O.V.)

I was walking around and I would guess it was around 12 or 1am. I was walking through the woods as I heard a scream. It sounded like it came from a girl around my age.....it was a blood curdling scream!! I ran as fast as I could and hid in the trees to investigate what the situation was, when i noticed a group of teenage guys...probably around 16. There were 5 of them and they were carrying a girl probably around 12 over their shoulders while laughing. They didnt sense me since I made my chakra undetectable. I watched as they carried her as she was unconsiously struggling in their arms.

"Hey guys look, I think she wants to play a game" Guy number 1 said

"Time to have some fun" Guy #2 laughed.

Guy #4 came over and grabbed the unconsious girl and slammed her into the tree and tied her up. She yelped because of how tight the ropes were. Then guy#3 picked up a stick and whipped her with it  across the face. Guy #5 got his sword and slashed he right shoulder, and then threw some needles wich went into her right leg. I made a clone and jumped out of the tree while my clone stayed back. I took out guy#5 first since he had all of the weapns. It was quite easy since hewas drunk. I punched him in the face and kicked him in the stomach. next I stabbed him with his sword that I stoll. When he was unconcious, guy #4 and #3 came after me. I just slit their throats with the sword, then I had my go after Guy #2 and while my clone was fighting guy#2 I fought off guy#1 and I punched him, and sent him flying bac 20 feet into the tree, then I ran up to him and kicked him, then I cut him across his face and he fell to the ground unconcious. I turned around and looked for my clone and guy #2 but all there was, was guy # 2 on the ground unconsious. I smirked...wow that was too easy.

I walked over the the girl and cut the ropes. I carefully lifted her up and carried  he bridal style out of the woods and while i was walking down the street towards my house, she curly up to my chest, I guess to get warm. I quickly stopped walking and check that she was still sleeping, which she was so I kept walking, thankful nobody could see the faint blush I felt forming on my cheeks.

When I got to my house, I unlocked and opened the door and carried her to my bedroom. I went to grab a wash cloth and I wiped some of the blood off of her face and shoulder. Then I stoftly layed her under the covers so she would keep warm.

Before I left the room I noticed how peaceful she looked and how beautiful her red hair was when the moonlight hit it. I shut the curtain so the sun wont bother her in the morning then I left the room and softly closed the door. I guess tonight I would be sleeping on the couch.