Epilogue; The Beauty and his Beasts

Rebel and the Beast

© 2013 EncoreDeZiza

All Rights Reserved

Rebel and the Beast

Epilogue; The Beauty and his Beasts

“We wanna thank you all for coming and just let everyone know that everybody’s getting a limo tonight” Shannon instructed.

“If we find out any of you assholes decided to drive drunk,” Caleb lectured, looping an arm around his feonce’s waist and pulling him off stage, “You’re dead!”

“Ask her to dance.”

“I’m sorry?” Elle looked down to find Brice, all decked out in his tux, she was more than shocked to find not a single speck on it.

“Dance with her.” He winked then, “Tell her she looks lovely.”

“Are you giving me dating advice?”

Elle snorted, “You need all the help you can get.”

Those mossy green orbs slid into hers, raising one eyebrow in question, “You, of all people, should know I know how to treat a lady.”

She rolled her eyes, “That’s exactly what I’m talking about. I wouldn’t dance with you if you begged me.”

He scoffed, “Well then, I’ll just have to give you an offer you can’t refuse.”

He took a step closer, and she held a hand out, pushing him away, “Ew.”

“What?” He whined, “What now?”

“There’s a baby in there, Aiden! Have some respect.” She scolded, taking her drink and walking off.

“She's bound to catch us sometime!” He yelled, chasing after her.

“Aiden, I can’t even begin to describe how absolutely repuls-” She stopped mid-sentence, watching Brice bow slightly at the waist.

“Excuse me, miss?” The young girl turned around, curls bouncing at the action. “Care to dance?”

“Y-you wanna d-dance w-with m-me?” 

He stood back up, flashing her a bright smile, “You’re so beautiful, how could I resist?” She blushed and he took her hand in his, gently bending down to kiss it. “May I have this dance?”

Elle watched, open mouthed, Aiden, meanwhile, burst out laughing, “Oh yeah, that’s definitely my son.”

Elle snorted, “Please. You should be taking notes.”

“Oh really? That’s what you think?”

“Mmm, yeah.” Taking a swift step forward, he lifted her over his shoulder, “Wh- What the hell are you doing?” 

“I’m getting a better view.”

“Aiden, I swear to God, if you’re looking at my ass-”

“Oh, Good idea.”

She groaned, “You’ve got five seconds to put me down before I stab you.”

He snorted, “You wouldn’t-”

“Five,” Nothing. “Four,” She grit her teeth, “Three,” Still nothing. “Two,” her fingers tightened around the handle, “One.”

“See, I knew you wou-” She drove the knife straight into his shoulder, pulling it out just in time for her feet to hit ground. 

She smirked up at him, “Still taking notes?” He stared at her, wide-eyed and open mouthed. “Rule #2, always listen to your woman.” he was about to reply when a random old man burst out laughing directly in front of them, “Care to share what’s so fucking funny?”

“I just never thought I’d see the day two beasts would raise a beauty.” Elle froze, staring at the humored old man in such confusion. She’d only recently opened her mouth when

“Rebel!” Caleb called, running over to hand her a wine glass, “A toast,” He began, looping his arm around Shannon. “To Beauty and the Beast.”

“Well, my darling, is it too much trouble to dance with a beast?” Aiden asked, repeating his son’s moves and bending slightly at the waist.

“Actually, yes. I don’t well in front of crowds, and-”

Grabbing her hand and moving her arm, he basically forced her into dancing. She jumped, looking up into his eyes, her mouth opened, an insult on the tip of her tongue. “See, that’s the thing about being a beast,” he whispered, “I don’t ask, I simply take.” With that, he brought his lips to hers. Only when he pulled away did he say what’d been on his mind for months on end. “I’m sorry you didn’t get your fairytale.”

She smiled, resting her head on his chest, “But this is so much better...”

 And, as I'm sure you're very capable of imagining, they all lived Happily Ever After.

© 2013 EncoreDeZiza

So tell me. Is this happy ending worth all the hell I put y'guys through?

Here's a hint, if you say no, I will pelt you with cake.

Lol, well thank you guys- for sticking with me till the end. I know there were a few poorly written chapters, but all-in-all I say we did pretty good. Couldn't have done it without your help(: Seriously though, if it weren't for you guys, I'd have them consulting people who didn't exist, peeing over their shoulders, and running amuck setting things on fire. So, thank you, for your support and feedback- it was much appreciated(: I hope you'll find another book we can obsess over together(:

And now. A toast. To Rebel and the Beast.