Chapter Thirty-Three (Wedding Part Two)

Everett's POV

"First dance time!" Katie says pulling me to Josh. Josh smiles and pulls me to the dancefloor. Paper Hearts by Tori Kelly comes on as Josh wraps his arms around my waist.

I wrap my arms around the back of his neck and we dance to the music. "I love you Eve." He mumbles. "I love you Joshie." I mumble as he pecks my lips.

We continue to dance to the music spinning and swaying. The song stops and we seperate. Mark walks up to me and we start dancing to the next song. Josh dances with his sisters.

"It's so surreal that your married." Mark says. "It sorta is." I say laughing slightly. "Your happy right?" He asks. "Very happy." I say smiling in Josh's direction.

"I'm proud of you Everett. I want you to know that." He says. I smile tears filling my eyes. "Your making me cry." I say laughing slightly wiping my tears. He chuckles and helps me.

We break apart and Josh walks over to me. "Why are you crying?" He asks. "I'm just so happy." I say laughing. He laughs and wipes my tears away.

"Let's get you cleaned up." Katie says pulling me back upstairs to the room. "What?" I ask. "Which pair of undergarments do you have on?" She asks. "The ones I picked out. Why?" I ask.

"Okay, Change into these." She says passing me the ones that Josh picked out. "Fine." I say. I walk into the washroom and change it.

"I have it on. Happy now?" I ask. She nods smiling and pulls me back dowonstairs."Let's dance!" Angela shouts over the music. We follow her and start dancing.

×ק×ק×ק××

"What are you doing?" I ask Katie as she pulls me to a chair in the middle of the dancfloor. "The garter." She says. My eye widen and Josh gets pushed out from the crowd.

Katie sits me down on the chair. "We don't really need to do this." I say trying to get up. Katie sits me back down. My face turns red as Josh walks closer to me.

He moves around the chair kissing my cheek and neck. He goes under my dress and goes up. He bites the garter and drags it down my leg. My face turns super red as he comes back out his hair a mess.

He takes the garter out of his mouth and kisses me. He throws it behind him and Ian catches it. "Hell yeah!" He says. My eyes go wide as Ian flicks it at Matt.

It hits him in the face and I laugh slightly. Josh pulls me up and Katie passes me the bouquet. "Single ladies!" She shouts. A ton of girls that I don't know pile behind me.

I toss it over my head and they try to catch it. "Got it!" A girl shouts. I turn around to see Vanessa. "Why is she here?" I ask Josh. "I have no clue." He says. "Hey Joshie." She says walking up to us.

"Hi Vanessa." He says. "Miss me?" She asks. "Nope." Josh says walking away. "Please leave." I say. "Why? He's not dating anyone so I can make a move." She says. "You weren't here for the ceremony were you?" I ask. She shakes her head.

"Well me and Josh got married. So he is in a relationship." I say. She glares at me and walks upstairs. "She's gone." I say to Josh. He nods and pulls me out to the dancefloor.

He spins me around and we dance. Katie winks at me and I laugh. "You okay?" Josh asks. "Yeah." I say smiling. He smiles and wr continue to dance. I lean my head on his chest and close my eyes.

×ק×ק×ק××

"Have fun." Sara says passing me a bag winking. I laugh and hug her. "Bye guys!" I say waving. I walk to the car but Josh swoops me up bridal style and carries me to the car.

He places me in the car and kisses me. He closes the door and walks to the other side. "You ready?" He asks closing the door. "Yeah." I say. He starts the car as I wave to the guys.

He starts to drive away from everyone. "I love you." He says smiling. "I love you too." I say holding his hand.

*THIRTY MINUTES LATER*

"This is a nice cabin." I say getting out of the car. I walk to the runk and grab my bags including the bag that Sara gave me.

"What did Sara give you?" Josh asks grabbing his bags. "I have no clue. I'll check inside." I say as hr unlocks the door. We walk inside the cabin. "Wow." I say laying my bags down.

Josh closes the door and lays his bags down. I take my shoes off and walk around abit. I sit down on the bed in the master room and open the bag Sara gave me. I laugh at what's inside.

"What?" Josh asks walking in. "This." I say holding up a thong. I fling it at him and he squeals. "Please do not wear this." He says. "I'm not going to." I say laughing.

He smiles and lays it on the table. "Did you have a good time?" He asks. "I got to marry you. Of course I had a good time." I say. He chuckles. I lay the bag on the floor and stretch.

I squeal as Josh lifts me up and plops me on the bed. He lays down next to me and wraps his arms around me. "Go to sleep." He says. I nod closing my eyes.

I soon fall into a restless sleep.