Chapter Nineteen

Everett's POV

"Good morning!" Bella sings walking out of her and Mike's room. I've been living with them for awhile, I moved out of Josh's awhile ago.

I groan as I fix myself a cup of coffee. "Morning babe." Josh says kissing my cheek. I groan again. He smiles and kisses me. "I have morning breath Joshie." I say.

"Noo." He says kissing me again. I sigh and take a sip of my coffee, Burning my tongue. I drop the cup and it shatters into tiny pieces.

Josh looks at the floor. "Fuck, Are you okay?" He asks looking worried. "Yeah." I say carefully sitting on the counter. He grabs the broom and sweeps the pieces up.

"Thank you." I say standing on the floor. He responds with a kiss. I scrunch my face up and run to brush my teeth. I brush my teeth and gargle.

"No morning breath?" He asks. I nod. I turn around to get dressed. I run to my room and grab some clothes. I change into black skinny jeans, tie dye shirt and black converse.

"You still dress like a teenager." He says. "No I don't!" I say sitting down to do my makeup. I put on primer, foundation, concelear, powder, eye shadow, eyeliner, fake eyelashes and mascara.

"You don't need makeup." He says. "Yes I do!" I say getting up. He frowns and I walk out the door. Bella runs out of her and Mike's room to the washroom.

She pukes into the toilet and I hold her hair back."You okay hun?" I ask. She stops and looks at me. "I'll be right back." I say getting up. Mike walks into the washroom and I leave the apartment.

I walk down the street to a drugstore. "Hello." The person says. I walk past them and to the pregnancy test  isle. I laugh to myself because there is condoms and pregnancy tests in the same isle.

I grab three good ones and two cheap ones. I grab another good one for me. Just in case. I'm four days late and its worrying me. Me and Josh have had sex once. That was one month ago. It was on accident. We were drunk.

I haven't been getting sick or anything. I walk to get candy and ice cream. I walk to the cashier and lay the stuff down. "Good luck." She says passing me my things. I smile weakly.

I walk back down the street and the guys are gone to the studio. "Bella?" I say walking  in. "In here." She says from the livingroom. I walk in. "Here." I say passing her them.

I grab mine and walk to the washroom. I pee on the stick and put the cap on. I put it back in the packaging and wash my hands. I wak out with it and lay it on the counter. "Your turn." I say. I'm not scared to have a child it's just I'm only 20.

"Can you check them?" She asks. "You check mine." I say. She nods and picks it up. I look at her tests. All negative. Her eyes widen. "It's all negative." I say. She smiles widely and shows me my positive pregnancy test.

Everything stops. I shake my head. "I can't  be pregnant. Nope! I do not have a baby in me!" I say. "You are! Your going to be a mom!" She says. I smile weakly and she hugs me.

×ק×ק×ק××

"Josh?" I say walking into his apartment. "Yeah?" He asks. "I have something to show you." I say. He walks out smiling. "What is it?" He asks. "After you guys left I went to the store and got pregnancy tests for Bella. I also bought one for me. Her's were all negative but the one I took was positive. I'm pregnant." I say.

He just stands there and looks at me. "Get the fuck out." He says his words laced with anger. "Josh I-" I say. "I SAID GET OUT!" He shouts. I toss the pregnancy test at him and storm out of the house.

"God dammit." I say running down the street. I run into our apartment and close the door. "You okay?" Bella asks me. "He told me to get the fuck out." I say shakily.

I look up at her. "I'm caring his child and he told me to get THE FUCK OUT." I say raising my voice. Mike holds onto me as I cry.

×ק×ק×ק××

I sit on my bed staring at the wall. Mike and Bella are gone out for supper so I'm bored. It's been three weeks. My stomache us starting to show.

I grab my notebook and write a note to them.

Thank you guys so much for being there for me. I love you all and don't miss me to much.

Everett Ivy xoxo

I lay it on the counter and walk to the washroom. I grab the razor that lays in my bag and do three deep cuts on my forearms. Without thinking I cut right along my neck.

My vision blurs and I pass out.