Chapter Twenty-Five

Everett's POV

"It's only two months, It's their job." I say to myself as me and Katie wave to the guys. They are now leaving for a two month tour.

We might get to see them once but that's it. "Their really nice." Katie says. I nod smiling. The guys left later then expected. It's Josh's job and I shouldn't make him feel bad about leaving.

"Wanna go to the beach?" She asks. "Sure." I say as we walk to the car. "What's wrong?" She asks me. "Nothing." I say as we get in. She starts driving.

"Really?" She asks. "Yes!" I snap. Her eyes widen slightly. "Sorry, I just the last time they left for tour when I was here I had cancer and something happened that almost killed me." I say.

She nearly swerves off the road. "You had cancer?" She asks. I nod. She parks the car in our driveway and we get out. "Let's get ready to go to the beach." I say running upstairs to get ready.

×ק×ק×ק××

"Come on!" I say to Katie. She laughs and runs after me. We are finally seeing the guys. Their tour ends in two weeks and we haven't seen them sinve they left.

Me and Josh have skyped and called eachother almost everyday. Katie went somewhere three weeks ago for a week and I have no clue where.

"I'm so excited to see them!" I say as we walk out of the airport. We are suprising them and staying the rest of the tour. "I'd say!" She says as we get in the taxi.

We're going to their hotel room to suprise them. She tells the taxi driver where to go and he starts driving. "I missed them so much!" I say smiling widely.

Katie and the driver laugh. "I am!" I say. He pulls up to the hotel and I excitedly opened the door. I pass him some money and grab my bags. Katie grabs her bags and we walk into the hotel.

"Uh Marianas Trench." I say to the receptionest. "Eve and Kat?" She asks. "Yeah." I say. "Okay top floor room 125." She says. She hands me the key cards and we walk up.

I pass Katie a key card and we get into the elevator. Katie holds onto my shoulder as I jump in my spot slightly. The elevator opens and I quickly walk down the hallway to the room.

I unlock and open the door before Katie catches up. I hear laughing towards the back of the hotel room. Me and Katie lay our bags down quietly and walk to the back.
"Eve? Kat?" Mike says looking at us. I smile and hug him. He kisses Kat and I look at them confused. "I came out here." She says. I nod. "Where's Josh?" I ask. "Shower." He says.

I walk to Josh's room area and I hear him singing. I open the washroom door slightly and the shower stops. Josh has a towel wraoped around his waist ad I walk in. "Eve!" He says hugging me.

I laugh slightly. "Your still wet!" I say as he kisses my face repeatedly. "Do you care?" He asks smirking. I roll my eyes and smile. "How is tour?" I ask. "Great!" He says smiling.

He lifts me over his shoulder and takes me out of his room area. "Get dressed!" Matt yells at Josh. Josh laughs and places me down. He kisses my cheek and starts to walk away.

Ian quickly runs over and grabs Josh's towel. "Fuck you Ian!" Josh says running into his room area. We all laugh. Josh walks out with pants on and flips Ian off. He wraps his arms around me and lifts me up to take me to the couch.

He wraps his arms around me and engulfs me into a cuddle. "I'm hungryyyy." I say. He groans and I try to wiggle out of his grip. "I want food!" I say.

Josh lets go of me and fake cries into the couch. I laugh and sit on him. Mike picks me up and takes me to the kitchen area. He passes me a cinnamon raisin bagel with butter on it.

I smile widely. "Okay guys. Me and Kat have an announcement." Mike says. Katie smiles. "Kat is pregnant and we're getting married." Mike says. I nearly choke on my food.

"Oh my god!" I say getting up. I hug Mike and Katie. They get congrats and hugs from everyone. "But when?" I ask. "Well when I came up we had a date night." Katie says blushing.

Mike smirks and we all laugh. Josh wraps his arms around my waist. "That could be us one day." He says. I look at him. "Maybe." I say smiling.

He kisses my cheek and Ian passes everyone drinks. We all cheers. We spend the rest of the night talking and having fun. This is the people I want to be with.