Chapter Twenty

Mike's POV

Me and Bella walk back into our apartment to silence. "Eve?" I say. I look around. I notice the washroom door open slightly and something red on the floor.

I get closer noticing its blood. My eyes go wide as I see Everett lying on the floor covered in blood. "Bella! Call the ambulance!" I shout dropping to my knees. I pick up her lifeless body and carry her out of the bathroom.

×ק×ק×ק××

Everett's POV

"Where the hell am I?" I ask looking around. It's all full of flowers and children running around laughing. "Half way. You either die or live." A woman says walking closer to me.

"And who are you?" I ask again. "Jamie. I'm your birth mother." She says. I look at her. "Diane said you were alive." I say. "Well Diane lies alot. We used to be best friends. I died giving birth to you." She says.

"Can I just die already?" I ask. She laughs. "Your going to fight. For me." She says. I look at the bright green grass. "Josh hates me. I'll be laughed at if I go back." I say.

"Josh dosen't hate you. Watch." She says. The scenery changes to Josh's apartment. "Why not Joshie?" A girl asks Josh. "Somethings wrong with my friend." He says. I see the pain in his eyes. "Cmon." She says biting her lip.

I roll my eyes. "Hey missy! Fuck off!"  I say. Mom laughs. "She can't hear you." She says. I frown. The scene changes to the hospital. I see Deluca, Bailey, Mike, Bella, Matt and Ian sitting outside of a hospital room.

"This is you right now." Mom says pointing to me laying in the bed. "I look so pale." I say. "Your dying." She says. Deluca is just staring at the floor. Josh runs in. "Oh my god Eve." He says getting closer to me.

"Get away from her!" Deluca snaps. Josh looks at him shocked. "You did this to her!" He shouts. "It wasn't my fault!" Josh says defending himself. Deluca is boiling. Deluca leaps at Josh throwing punches.

I gasp. Jackson and Alex take Deluca off Josh. Josh walks out slamming the door. It changes back to the flowers and children. "I want you to find your father for me." She says.

I look at her. "Where is he?" I ask. "In Vancouver. His name is Mark Sloan." She says. My eyes widen. "Marky's my dad?" I ask. She looks at me. "Marky?" She asks.

"Yeah. He calls me Eve and I call him Marky." I say. "You've already met him?" She asks. "I've known him since I was 13." I say. She nods. "You need to tell him." She says. I nod.

She checks her watch. "You need to choose. Live or die." She says. "Why now?" I ask. "The reaper will come soon to take you." She says. I nod. "I love you, But I think I'm going to live." I say.

"Keep fighting for me Eve." She says disappearing. All I see is black. I feel movement around me as I try to open my eyes. My eyes flutter open and I look around the pale white hospital room.

There is nobody there. I carefully stand up. I wince at the pain in my neck. I walk out of my room with the IV. "Excuse me what day is it?" I ask a nurse. She looks at me wide eyed.

"Get Deluca and Bailey!" She says. I suddenly realize who it is. "Hannah are they in surgery?" I ask. She nods. "I wanna see them." I say walking faster to the elevator. She sits me in a wheelchair and wheels me to the elevator.

"Where is Mark?" I ask. "Uh in surgery. Why?" She asks. "I need to tell him something." I say remembering what Mom said. "Okay." She says. She wheels me to Bailey and Deluca's surgery.

I look down at them smiling. I haven't seen them in a few weeks. "Done." I hear Bailey say. "Whoo Bailey and Deluca!" I say as Hannah turns on the intercom. Deluca looks up.

His face lights up and he runs out of the OR. Bailey starts crying on the floor. Deluca swings himself around me gripping tightly. "Holy shit." He says. I laugh loudly.

×ק×ק×ק××

"How you feeling?" Bailey asks. "Good." I say. I finish my coffee and lay the mug down. "Eve!" Mark says walking in. I smile widely. I haven't told him about him being  my father.

I got a dna test done yesturday and I'm waiting for the results. "Here are you dna results Eve." Hannah says walking in. She hands me the results. I open the package.

Mother: Jamie Lee

Father: Mark Sloan

"Mark did you know a woman named Jamie Lee?" I ask as he stiffens up. "Yeah." He says. "It says here. Mother, Jamie Lee. Father, Mark Sloan." I say. He looks at me wide eyed.

"I didn't know she got pregnant..."