Chapter Thirty-Four

Everett's POV

"Everett....Wake up...." I hear Josh say. I grab a pillow and hit him. He groans and falls to the ground. "Jesus christ that hurt like a bitch." He says. I look at him smiling innocently.

"Your hair is messy." I say laughing. He frowns and trys to fix it. I take my flower crown out of my hair and take all the bobby pins out of it. I let my long black hair cascade down my back.

I sigh and get up stretching. "You should change out of your dress." He says. "I am going to." I say. He laughs and grabs a pair of jeans and a shirt. He changes as I grab some clothes.

I grab black jeans, and a oversized band shirt. "Can you help me?" I ask Josh as I try to unzip my dress. He walks over to me and unzips the back of my dress. I slip it off and put my jeans on.

I slip my shirt on and turn around. "I like what your wearing in under that." he says smirking. I roll my eyes and walk out of the room. He follows me. I hop to the kitchen to get breakfast.

"What do you want for breakfast?" I ask. "Uh cereal?" He asks. I laugh slightly. "I'm your wife now I want to make you something nice." I say. "You don't have to do that Eve." He says.

"I am doing it as my choice." I say. He frowns and gets up. "I'm helping you." He says. I roll my eyes and he grabs pans and stuff.

×ק×ק×ק××

"I love being with you but its sorta boring here by ourselves." I say cuddling my head into his bare chest. "It sorta is." He says laughing.

I smile and kiss his cheek. "I wanna go swimming." I say. "Oh yes!" He says getting up. He grabs his swimtrunks and I hop up. I grab my black swimsuit and strip down.

I put the swimsuit on and Josh whistles. "I'm gonna call the guys and Katie." He says. "Okay." I say putting my hair in a braid. He picks his phone up and calls everyone.

I go to the washroom to wash my makeup off. I smile and walk back out. "Their on their way." He says. I nod and walk to the door. I walk outside and lay my phone down.

Josh runs out quickly and tosses me in the pool. "Josh!" I shout. He laughs and puts his hand out to help me out. I pull him in and his eyes go wide. "Dammit." He says surfacing.

I laugh and he wraps his arms around my waist. I cross my eyes and stick my tongue out exposing my tongue piercing. Josh chuckles and makes a weird face back to me. I laugh putting my forehead on his shoulder.

"Last night I told all the fans that we got married, They freaked the fuck out." He says. "When I was ten I never thought I would get married. I never thought someone would love me." I say.

He frowns. "I love you. See I love you and I am your husband." he says. I smile widely and kiss him. "Hey guys!" Katie says smiling widely. "Hey!" I say. I'm suprised Katie came she's six months pregnant.

"This is suppose to be your honeymoon." Mike says. "Well we agreed and its boring." Josh says. "Well me and Katie weren't bored." Mike says winking.

"Katie!" I say suprised. She grins and Mike smirks. "Well we're going to keep our honeymoon doings to ourselves." Josh says. I burst out laughing turning red.

"Did you like what Sara gave you?" Katie says. "I didn't wear it." I say. She groans and sits down. "Josh would've liked that." She says winking.

"It was fucking nothing!" Joshs says. I nod laughing. "I would not make her wear that." He says. I smile and kiss his cheek. "I love you." He mumbles. "Love you too." I say swimming away.

Mike jumps into the pool and makes a huge splash. "Holy shit!" Joshs says laughing. Mike surfaces and splashes Josh with water. "Ow!" He says as the water gets in his eyes.

×ק×ק×ק××

"I'm going to get ready for bed." I say taking off my clothes. I put on one of Josh's old shirts. Josh strips down and puts on pajama pants. "We are doing a tour when we get back." He says.

"Okay." I say getting into bed. "I'm gonna miss you." I say. "I'm going to miss you too." He says. "Atleast you get to visit more." He says. "Really?" I ask smiling.

"Yep. I made a few arrangements with Matt." He says smirking. I smile and kiss him. "I love you Josh." I say. "I love you too." He says.

He wraps himself around me and I slowly fall asleep.

*THREE YEARS LATER*
Nobody's POV

The wind blows through the trees by the graveyard. Everett and Josh past away one year ago today. The band split up but they all stayed together to support themselves through this tragedy.

The tragic car accident was all over the news and everyone was so surprised. Everyone's lives come to an end at some point but theirs just ended to soon. Their lives were remembered and they were missed.

Mark passed away two years ago from a plane crash and Everett got hit hard. Her depression came back and her life went into a down spiral. Atleast she had one thing.

Josh.