Chapter Eighteen

Everett's POV
*DREAM*
I slam my room door and fall onto my bed. My breathing goes heavy and I gasp for breaths. Josh hates me. I walk into my washroom and stare at the container of pills.

You can stay away from it. Don't do it I think to myself. Fuck it. I grab the container of pills and my water. I swallow a handfull of them with water.

My hands start shaking and I lay on my bed waiting to die. My vision dots and everything turns black.

×ק×ק×ק××

I eat some of the pasta that Diane has made. I am now 21. The guys have moved away forgetting all about me. My friend Bella is taking  me to some meet and greet in the mall. I don't know who it is.

I play with the necklace around my neck as Bella walks in. "Come on!" She says. I get up and we walk out of the apartment. "Who are we seeing?" I ask her as we walk down the street to the venue.

"Marianas Trench!" She says. I stiffin up and we walk into the venue. There is about four or five people standing in line talking to the guys. More people flood into the venue and we move closer. I lock eyes with Mike. He looks the same, His brown hair put in a mowhawk.

He knudges Matt and he looks up. Matt does the same to Ian and Ian pokes Josh. "What?" Josh says looking up and Ian. Ian points to me and I freeze. My eyes lock with Joshs and my eyes fill with tears.

I turn around and walk fastly out of the venue. I wipe away tears and I hear footsteps behind me. I start running. Josh grabs my arm and pulls me back. "Fuck off." I growl mascara and tears falling down my face.

"Eve..." He says. "You guys left me!" I shout more tears falling down my face. I collapse onto the ground sobbing. He wraps himself around me as I calm down slightly.

He connects his lips to mine kissing me passionately and slowly. I was caught off gaurd for a second but I kiss him back. Bella gasps behind Josh. We ignore it and continue.

We stop and lean our foreheads together. He wipes my tears away and kisses my forehead."I've always wanted to do that." He says. I hide my smile slightly. We get off the ground and Bella stares at us dumbfounded.

"You know him?" She asks. I nod. Josh smikes and puts his arm around my waist. The guys walk out of the venue the fans blocked by security. Mike smiles widely and hugs me.

"I'm still abit pissed." I say hugging Matt. They laugh and I hug Ian. All the fans are screaming and crying. I start breathing alittle weirdly as Josh picks me up bridal style taking me to the bus.

"You have a meet and greet!" I say. "I'll cancel." He says."No you won't." I say. He sighs and walks off the bus leaving me here.
*DREAM DONE*
×ק×ק×ק××

"Wake up." Josh says knudging me awake. "Nooooo." I groan. He pulls me out of his bed. "We have a gig today." He says. I hop up and run to get ready. I grab towls and walk into the washroom.

I strip out of my clothes and turn the water on. Josh nearly slips getting into the shower. I laugh loudly and hop in with him. I take my long black hair out of its ponytail.

It flows down my back and I toss my hair tie on the counter. I close the shower door and gasp as Josh turns cold water on me. "It's freezing!" I say. He laughs and turns it onto warm.

We wash our hair and our bodies. I laugh as he makes a bubble beard. "Your so silly." I say laughing. We finish up and get out of the shower.

×ק×ק×ק××

"Fan of them? Your here rather early." The bartender asks handing me a drink. I look at the drink to see if its roofied. "More like a friend." I say passing him back the drink.

"Austin." He says. "Everett." I say. He nods and smirks to himself. I look over to Josh to see him staring at Austin. I smile at him and he just turns around.

×ק×ק×ק××

"Bye!" I say to Austin. Me and Austin were talking the whole night not even noticing the show. Josh takes me out of the bar and to the car. He starts the car and drives off.

"You guys did great." I say smiling. "Thanks." He says. My smile turns into a frown. He's jealous. "What's wrong?" I ask. "Nothing." He says getting out of the car. The guys are already in the house. We left abit later.

"Really? It seems to me your jealous." I say. His face turns red and he stomps into the house. "I didn't like him." He says. I looked at him dumbfounded."I did." I say. "Goddammit your so stubborn." He mumbles.

"Are you going  on a date with him?" He asks."Maybe,Why?" I ask. "He seems off." He says walking into the living room. "Off? You can't tell me who to date!" I say my voice raising slightly.

"He could be a drug dealer for all I know!" He shouts. His face is red and full of anger. The guys just stare at us. Mike and Matt whisper to eachother. "He isn't!" I shout getting closer to him.

I am full of anger. "He just isn't right for you!" He shouts. There are tears going down my face. "Then who is?" I shout again. The room goes silent and all you can hear is mine and Josh's heavy breathing.

He moves his face closer to mine and takes away the distance between our lips. The guys whistle loudly and I hear Matt groan."Twenty bucks baby!" Mike says holding up a bill.

"Finally! We've been waiting for ages for that to happen!" Matt says. We all laugh. I have been to.