Chapter Eight

Everett's POV

"JOSHIE!" I shout. I hear footsteps run to my room. "What?" He asks. "Can you get me food?" I ask. He rolls his eyes and sighs. "Fine." He says walking out. He walks downstairs.

I get off my bed and I run downstairs. I run past Josh and Vanessa. Josh runs after me. He lifts me over my shoulder. My eyes go wide. "JOSHIE!" I shout as he runs around with me in his hands. He stops and lays me on the ground. I laugh slightly.

"I gotta go to the mall today." I say running to my room to change. I change into a nice shirt and black jeans. I put on heels and walk downstairs. I walk out of the house.

×ק×ק×ק××

"Oh shit sorry." I says as I bang into someone. We fall to the ground. "Sorry that was my fault." She says as I help her up. I look at her slightly speechless. "Fleur." She says putting out her hand. "Everett." I say.

I shake her hand. I look into her green eyes. "Could I get your number?" She asks. "Oh yeah sure." I say. I pass her my phone and she puts her number in. I put my number in her phone.

"Wanna get a coffee?" She asks. "Sure. When?" I ask. "Are you free now?" She asks. "Yep." I say. "Would you like to go now?" She asks smiling. I laugh slightly. "Of course." I say smiling.

She smiles wider and I walk next to her.

×ק×ק×ק××

"That was great." I say smiling. Fleur smiles at me. "Would you do it again?" She asks. "Definitely." I say. She smiles and kisses my lips. She walks off the step and gets in her car.

I go back inside the house. "Where were you?" Josh asks. "Date." I say smiling. He raises his eyebrow. "With who?" He asks. "Fleur." I say sitting on the couch.

He smiles. "Had fun?" He asks. I nod. I run up stairs to get changed. I change into shorts and a tank top. "What time is it?" I ask.

×ק×ק×ק××

"Hurry up Everett!" Fleur shouts. I walk out of my room and flick her. She pecks my lips and we walk downstairs. "Come on!" Vanessa says. We run out to Josh's car. I sit in the front. Fleur and Vanessa sit in back.

I fix my overalls slightly and my crop top. "The 90s is real!" Vanessa says laughing. Me, Josh and Fleur laugh. Josh drives to the beach.

×ק×ק×ק××

"Go ahead." I spat at Fleur. She walks out of the house slamming the door behind her. I sit in my seat running my hands through my hair.

"You okay?" Josh asks. I shake my head. "I'll be fine for your wedding." I say. He nods and walks back in his room. Fucking two weeks. Two weeks shes been cheating on me. Josh and Vanessa are getting married tomorrow.

Well half married. They are signing the papers the day after. "Come on." Josh says pulling me up. "What?" I spat. He frowns. "I'm sorry." I say rubbing my forehead. He sighs and sits next to me.

"You will be fine." He says. I nod slightly. He picks me up and takes me to my room. He lays next to me. "Go with Vanessa." I say pushing my head into the pillow. "Stop." He says. I stare at the wall and hear footsteps going up the stairs.

Josh gets up to talk to the person. A few tears stream down my face as I sit up. Mike walks in and sits next to me. He wraps his arms around me and I snuggle into him.

"It'll be okay." He says. I nod slightly. He hums and rocks abit. "You'll be okay." He says.

×ק×ק×ק××

"Yes!" I shout jumping up and down. I just won a game againest Josh in Call Of Duty. "No fair." He groans. Vanessa walks in with Jamie. "Hey." I say as she kisses Josh. "I got you a dress." She says.

I look at her confused. She takes a dress out of the plastic bag she has. My eyes widen at the dress. "I decided you will be the maid of honor and I seen you were uncomfortable with the dress we chose." She says smiling.

"You didn't have to." I say looking at the nice black dress. Their colours are black and green. "Try it on!" Jamie exlaims as Vanessa passes it to me. I smile widely and run to try it on.

I put the dress on in the washroom. It goes to my knees and its gorgous. "Holy shit." I mumble spinning. I walk out and Vanessa and Jamie look at me. Josh can't see it because he'll see tomorrow.

I am walking Josh down the isle. "I love it." I say smiling. "Its amazing!" Jamie says. I smile even wider.