Chapter Twenty-Six

Everett's POV

"Morning Eve." Josh says. "Good morning Joshie." I say as I sip my coffee. He kisses my cheek. "Would you ever consider marrying me?" He asks.

"Of course." I say smiling. He smiles and walks out of the room. He comes back in with a small box. "Josh.. Your kidding.." I say smiling. He smiles widely and passes me the box.

I open the box and cover my mouth. "Josh!" I say almost shaking."Will you marry me Eve?" He asks smiling cheekily. "Of course Josh." I say smiling.

He takes the ring out of the box and slips it onto my finger. "It's beautiful." I say admiring the ring. "I thought you'd like it." He says. "I love you Josh." I say smiling. "I love you too Eve." He says kissing me.

"Did the guys know about this?" I ask. "Nope. Katie and Mike are having the spotlight and then we'll tell them." He says. "Okay, But Katie will kill me if I don't tell her." I say laughing slightly.

Josh laughs and Katie walks in. "What about me?" She asks. "I'll tell you after." I say. "We got engaged." Josh says quickly. Katie's eyes widen."Holy shit!" She says hugging me.

"I thought we weren't going to tell you guys after you and Mike had the spotlight and it just happened." I say. "Go tell them now! We told you guys almost two weeks ago!" She says shooing us out of the room.

"Guys Josh and Eve have an announcement!!" Katie squeals. "Katie it's your time." I say frowning. "Shut the hell up and tell them!" She says smiling. "Well uh I prosposed to Eve and she said yes." Josh says.

"What? Finally!" Matt says getting up. Everyone congratulats us. "Are you going to announce it at the show?" Ian asks. "Uh maybe." Josh says. "Sure." I say.

Josh smiles and holds my hand. "Let's go down and get some breakfast." Ian says. We all laugh because he always wants food. "I'm so hungry." Katie says walking out first.

I laugh slightly as we walk to the elevators. I look at my ring and smile slightly. Josh grabs my hand as the elevator opens. He smiles and we get in the elevator. "I'm so hungry." I say.

The elevator opens and I skip down the hall to the breakfast bar. "Fooodddd!" I squeal. Josh bursts out laughing getting odd looks from strangers.

I fill my plate with eggs, bacon, toast and hasbrowns. I fill a glass with orange juice and sit down with the guys and Katie. Josh sits down next to me and we all start eating.

"What time is the show?" I ask. "7." Ian says. I nod. Me and Katie have only went to two of their shows but today is their last show so we're gonna watch it. "Are you excited?" I ask Josh as he eats.

"Yes!" He says. I laugh at his enthusiasm. I finish my eggs and start on my toast. "It's going to be a great show." Ian says. "My back really fucking hurts because of the flying." Josh says.

×ק×ק×ק××

"Let's go get our hair done!" Katie says pulling me out of the hotel. "What colour are you getting?" I ask her. "Brown." She says. I nod. My hair is now a weird faded light pink and my roots are bleach blonde.

"I think I'm gonna dye it dark green." I say. "That will look so cool!" She says. "The brown would look so nice!" I say. Katie's hair is a platinum blonde. "Light or dark brown?" I ask. "Middle ish." She says.

"That's going to look so good!" I say as we walk into the hair salon. "Hello, We would like our hair dyed, cut and styled please." Katie says.

×ק×ק×ק××

"It's so short!" I say looking at my hair. "I love it!" Katie says. We walk back upstairs to the room. "The brown looks gorgous!" I say playing with her hair.

She laughs as we walk into room. "I think I'm going to do a light makeup look." I say sitting down in front of the mirror. "I'm gonna go alittle colour." Katie says. I start doing my makeup.

"Fuck." I say as I poke my eye with the brush. Katie laughs and I start on my face. "I just got eyeliner on my eyelid!" Katie says. I laugh and put on bronzer.

I finish my makeup and turn to Katie. "I think I'll wear my new mauve dress." I say. "I'm gonna wear my purple one." She says.

"Ooo!" I say getting up. "I am not wearing fucking heels." She says. "I'm wearing converse." I say laughing. She laughs and shows me a pair of black flats. "Definitely!" I say.

I walk to Josh's room area to change. I grab the dress and walk to the washroom. I change into the dress and plug in the hair curler. I curl a few pieces of my hair slightly.

I walk back out with a black small bookbag type thing. I put it on my back and Katie walks out with her dress on. "Gorgous!" I say. She smiles. "You look great!" She says.

We put on our shoes and leave the hotel room. "Time to go!" I say smiling.