Chapter Thirteen

Everett's POV

"Is Daniel and Will picking you up?" I ask Elise. "Yeah. I have a dance practice tonight for the show. Can you pick me up then?" She asks.

"Yeah. What time?" I ask eating pieces of my banana. "3" She says. "Okay." I say. She hugs me and walks out the door. I walk upstairs to change.

I put on a purple crop top and black jeans. I walk downstairs to brush my teeth. "Everett." Mom says. "Yeah?" I say my mouth full of toothpaste. She laughs slightly.

"Are you picking Elise up from dance?" She asks. I nod finishing my teeth. She walks out and I do my hair. "I'm going out for abit." I say. She nods.

I walk out of the house with my stuff and get in the car. The car radio turns onto a pop radio. "Next up Fallout By Marianas Trench." The broadcaster says. I smile as the sound of Josh's voice calms me.

×ק×ק×ק××

I stop the car in front of the theatre. Elise didn't say that they were performing with a band. I get out of the car and walk in. "Elise!" I shout walking into the big theatre.

"Happy birthday dear Mike, Happy birthday to you!" I hear people singing. I walk to the back to see the guys crowding Mike. Shit I forgot its his birthday. Elise looks at me.

"Come on Elise." I say quickly. She frowns. "Can we stay abit?" She asks. I shake my head. Josh looks up at me. I quickly walk out of the back stage area.

I here someone walk behind me. I walk faster but Josh stops me and whips me into a hug. I hold onto him tightly. "I'm sorry. I'm so, so sorry." He says.

I ignore him and just stay there. "Whats happening?" I hear Elise ask Mike. "They haven't seen eachother in a few months." He says. We let go and he stares at me.
"I love your hair!" He squeals. My eyes go wide and everyone bursts out laughing. This is the first time I've felt good the past few months.

×ק×ק×ק××

"Where were you bitch?" Jace asks me. "I was with friends." I say. He laughs. "You have non." He says. I glare at him. "Yes I do so you can fuck off." I say.

Jace always ruins my day. "Are you talking back to me bitch?" He asks. "What the fuck do you think." I say. He slaps me. "Shut up you little slut." He shouts kicking me.

I fall to the ground and he continues to kick me. I quickly stop his foot and make him fall to the ground. I run out of the apartment seeing people standing outside. "Everett, Hunny are you okay?" Mrs. Keats asks me.

"Uh yes Mrs. Keats, Thank you for asking." I say leaving the apartment complex. I sigh picking up my phone. I look through my contacts. I sigh again and call Josh.

Three rings in he picks up. All I hear is screaming. "Josh?" I ask. "Oh hey Eve!" He shouts over the screaming. It goes quiet. "Are you doing a show?" I ask him.

"Yeah." He says. "Oh okay. I needed a ride but you can't get me." I say. "I'll send someone out to get you." He says. I smile slightly. "Okay." I say. "Bye." He says. "Bye." I say hanging up.

I stand out in the hot sun waiting for someone to pick me up. I text Josh the adress. I hear the door close behind me. A car pulls up and I quickly get in. "We're done bitch." Jace says.

I shrug. The car drives off. "Your Everett?"  He asks me. "Yes I am." I say smiling. "Josh won't stop talking about you. I'm Bill, their bus driver." He says. "They get pretty annoying after awhile." I say.

We laugh. "Thats for sure." He says. The driver stops at the theatre. "Thank you." I say smiling. I walk into the theatre. The security stops me. "Everett." I say. They nod letting me in.

I walk to the backstage area to see dancers getting ready for the last song. "Everett!" Elise says hugging me. "Are you excited?" I ask her. She nods. The music for Stutter starts.

They all go on stage and start dancing.  "Eve!" Josh says walking off stage.

I smile slightly. "Hey there Joshie." I say. He smiles widely and hugs me. "How was the concert?" I ask him. "Great!" He says smiling more.
"Stutter was great!" I say.

He hugs me. "Why do you keep hugging me?" I ask him. "Cause I don't want to lose you." He says. I smile widely. "I don't want to lose you either." I say.

He kisses my forehead. "I'll be back. I gotta take I shower." He says. I nod and he walks away. Everett Ivy Ramsay sounds pretty good.