Be Quiet

Warning: Sexual Activities

Over the past few days we have been questioned, the police have been gathering information and trying to find Kristen to the best of their ability. I know she did that to our home but just like how we have no idea how she had gotten our phone number to call Lindsey almost 3 years ago, we have no idea how she found out where we live. I'm a nervous wreck and every time there is a knock on the door or the telephone rings, I jump. I need to hear they have gotten her.
"I shouldn't have taken you from Phoenix." He says, pacing the floor, only stopping when I speak.
"It's not your fault, you didn't know" I begin to rub his shoulders while he's still. His muscles are in knots.
"I should have sent someone to go check it out when you said you had a bad feeling about it"
"We can't go back and undo anything. You know that. Let's move forward." He turns to face me, stroking my face.
"So how's the baby?" He asks, wanting to change the subject.
"Having a party in there while I throw up my guts"
"The morning sickness seems really bad this time."
"I think if I didn't have symptoms this time I would be more scared. At least this way I know the baby is healthy. They're growing like a weed!"
"Are they? I loved way you grow with Aria. Your little bump made me so happy since I hadn't seen you in so long. Aria made us a family." he said.
"Yes, she did. And she proves how special she is everyday." We look over at Aria who is asleep in her own double bed and we smile at each other. "I'm going to be huge this time. I can just feel it."
"It's only because you're tiny. You're so cute though." He holds my waist, lifting my blouse to get to my belly. "This little one is so, so loved. I cannot believe we are being blessed with a second child when we were afraid we wouldn't even have one"
"I can't believe it either, then I try to wear something figure hugging and the reality hits me like a ton of bricks" I say, laughing and he kisses me.
"You're beautiful."
"You're handsome"
"Lets make love" he says, pushing me to the bed.
"Our little girl is right over there" I say, pointing to her.
"Be quiet then" he says, kissing me and taking off my blouse. "Come on, baby. Let me see you. You're tense, I'm tense and I know how we can help each other relax"
"With a magnificent orgasm?" I ask, my eyebrow arched waiting for his response.
He chuckles. "With the most magnificent orgasm of your sweet little life"
"Well, okay but maybe we could do it in the other room. We have a beautiful suite and we've spent most of our time in here."
"Where, baby?"
"Come with me" I say, taking his hand and leading him to the living area. I push him into the couch and release him from his jeans. I pull down my leggings and slide my panties down my thighs, kicking them aside. I straddle him and take his full length inside of me. I shiver with the sensations and he groans at my tightness. I'm so wet and he begs me to continue, as I'm just sitting on top of him, adjusting to him. I toss my hair around and he unclasps my bra, cupping my heavy breasts.
"You are so fucking sexy" he tells me.
"Do you have a fetish?" I joke
"No way, but I could see how I would after seeing you like this. You glow, baby. I know you don't feel the greatest but you look and feel amazing. Every part of you is incredible." He kisses down my neck as I bounce on top of him. I moan loudly and he smirks at me. I bite my lip and continue but I can't help the sounds that come out of my mouth.
"Aaahhhh oh my God, Lindsey. Baby, yes" Those are the very few intelligible words I can express. I grind on top of him and he lets his head fall back, closing his eyes to take in how this feels. He holds my hips firmly when he is about to come, and I touch myself to come with him. We climax loudly even though we know we need to be quiet so we don't wake our daughter. I want him to stay inside me as long as possible. I adore the closeness, I crave it. I hold him to my bare chest and his hands travel up my body so he can hold the sides of my breasts.
"God, I love you. I love you so much baby. Forever."
"I love you too. Forever and ever." I finally dismount and get up to shower. We fool around in the shower as well, despite my playful protests. Maybe that's what fueled the fire. We can't get enough of each other. He lifts me up onto the bathroom counter and stands between my thighs to kiss me. My arms find their home around his neck and his around my waist. We make out like two young lovers for several minutes. I wrap my legs around him and pull him even closer into me than he is. His tongue dances around mine and I dream of another love making session. He reads my eagerness in my eyes and carries me off to the living area again as I giggle girlishly. "Oh my gosh, Lindsey!" I say between giggles. "We can't. We can't. We need to eat, we need to actually do something with our daughter.
"Fine" He lets me go and watches me go about my business, messing with things from our suitcases.
"I owe you one" I say, winking.
"One what?" He asks, a mischievous glint in his eyes.
"I'm going to finish getting dressed" I leave for the bathroom and shut the door.
"One what?" He asks again, knowing exactly what I mean.