I See Forever

My parents went home just over two weeks ago to be with Lori and Chris. She has been having lots of Braxton Hicks contractions that I never got and it's given them a couple of false alarms. We're leaving to go up north to our house today and it's giving me anxiety, packing up everything I will need for Aria. To my knowledge, we have close to nothing at the cabin so Karen told me she would grab diapers, wipes and anything else we needed for her. With everything going on, we never got to shop for her and that's my only regret. Shopping for the baby is supposed to be one of the most fun things to do during a pregnancy and I missed out on it completely. Since having the baby, Lindsey and I have been so good. Virtually no arguments, no back handed compliments, and he's been so very good to me, taking extra special care of me. While other guys are talking about their wives negatively, he is always talking me up. Everyone tells him he's so lucky by the way he talks and he says he knows it. Our relationship has gotten even better and I never imagined things to be like this. We are truly a team.

We have gotten word, both houses are completely done, my trees are being planted to line the drive and my garden is being tilled so I can plant my roses. It's looking more civilized and part of me misses the wild-ness it once had. We are finally ready to go! I nurse her one final time, put her in her car seat and hit the road. Lindsey and I have been extra flirty with each other today and I know what he wants. As he drives, he keeps slipping his fingers under the straps of my sundress and feeling his warm hands on my chest makes my breathing become heavy. My chest heaves and I see him trying to catch glimpses of my impressive cleavage. He loves my fuller figure and I tease him any chance I get. His hand goes to my thigh and I move the fabric of my dress out of the way so he can get to my skin. Knowing he can't do anything more makes him whimper. He looks at me, briefly, biting his lip.
"This isn't fair" he says.
"I know, baby. Not much longer" I tell him, reaching out and touching his shoulder, rubbing it soothingly. He continues to drive and I want him more and more.
"Pull over" I tell him. "Find a spot and I will do it"
"Y-you will?"
"Yes baby. Pull over. Let me take care of you" I tell him, my tone seductive.
He pulls off the road and finds us a really shady spot out of sight. I pull my dress over my head so he can see my full breasts, my stomach and thighs. He is praising my body wordlessly and I am loving the attention he is giving me. I give him an efficient but sensual blow job and he is so grateful. We get back on the road after I put my clothes back on and I look back to make sure Aria is still asleep. We get to the cabin and he tells me to go inside and he grabs absolutely everything for me. Karen is there already and she greets us.
"Oh my gosh! She has gotten so big!" Karen says, taking Aria momentarily.
"Mama has been feeding her good. My little butter ball" Lindsey says, kissing her little cheeks.
"Don't call her that! You'll give a girl a complex saying that stuff"
"It was just a joke, Steph. She's a beautiful little thing." He strokes my hair, smoothing things over with me.
"Yes she is. I'm going to our room to feed her. If you need me, that's where I'll be"
"Alright, honey."
Lindsey and Karen sort everything out. I hear things being taken up the stairs and then another door opening. "Don't junk up my guest rooms! Keep them nice!" I shout, accidentally startling the baby. "Aww sorry, sweet girl" I say, kissing her hand. We finish up and she's out. I lay her in the middle of our huge bed and go to find Lindsey or Karen. All the doors are shut except my bedroom and one other. Then I remember it's the door that was locked. I walk in and burst into tears. As my eyes quickly toured the room, I took in a pink an white frilly dream! It's beautiful! Perfect for a little princess. I turn to leave the room completely overwhelmed with more emotions than I can count on one hand and walk directly right into Lindsey.
"I was trying to surprise you" he says, looking disappointed.
"You did. My God, it's beautiful." I throw my arms around him, kissing any part of him I can reach.
"I've been working on it. I know we never got to go out and shop for her and I'm so sorry. If we would have had time, I would have loved to take you to pick out every pink thing in the world, all big and pregnant and adorable. Maybe one day...." He trails off and I can tell he's thinking about something. His expression changes and takes my hand. "Let's go look at it."
"Let me get the baby and I will join you. I'm so excited to put her down in the room daddy designed for her." I pick up the baby from my bed and cradle her in my arms. Her crib is deliciously girly and she looks right at home in it. My precious plump perfection. I lean into him and he holds me as we watch her sleep for a little while.
"I see forever here" he says and I look up at him. "Playing in the yard, Sunday morning breakfast, our little girl going to prom--"
"Alone" I say, interrupting him. "because her father scares all the boys away"
"Damn right!" he says and i do my best to stifle a giggle though I'm mostly unsuccessful.
"I love you, overprotective papa"
"I love you too, gorgeous mama"