Regret?

When I woke up I was in my bed and in the muscular arms that belonged to Embry. I just layed there enjoying the moment. That is until I remembered everything that happened last night. Do I regret it? I already knew the answer to that question. No. I didn't regret it and I never would. We loved each other and that's all that mattered to me. I know I sound kind of like a love-sick person right now, but I know I'm right. I looked up to see Embry sleeping peacefully. I wanted to stay like this forever, but I knew the guys were going to get suspicious. I sighed and shook Embry lightly.

"Wake up Embry." I shook him a little more until he finally stirred. He groaned and tightened his arms around me. I laughed.

"We have to get up or the guys are gonna get suspicious." I gave him a quick kiss and slipped out of his arms that always made me feel safe and secure. I went into my bathroom and took a 5 minute bath and walked out with only a towel wrapped around me. I saw that Embry was barely getting up.

"Slow-poke." I muttered playfully. He ran to me using his werewolf speed and wrapped his arms around my waist. Bringing me closer to him and kissed me.

"Fast enough for you?" He muttered against my lips. I could tell he was smirking.

"Perfect."

Outside I could hear tires rolling into the drive-way. I froze mid-kiss.

"What's wrong?" Embry asked as he pulled away from the kiss and looked me in the eyes.

"Sam's home early!" I half whispered, half yelled at him as I threw him his shorts. He quickly pulled them on while I pulled on my underwear. He went to my window and before jumping out gave me a long lingering kiss.

"See you later." Sending me a quick wink he jumped out my window and I ran to my closet and yanked on my pajama's and ran to bed and yanked the covers over me just in time to hear Sam open my door.

"Get up! You got to go to school!"

I groaned and threw my pillow at him. I wasn't acting with the whole 'Im-to-tired-to-go-to-school' thing. Sure I already did the little homework I had, but I would have to make up so much. I heard Sam go outside and grab something. He went back into my room and into my bathroom. What the fuck was he doing? Then I heard the faucet turn on. He came back into my room.

"Last chance." He warned me. I groaned again.

"Go away."

"You asked for it." You could hear the smirk in his voice. All of a sudden I felt ice cold water make contact with my body. I jerked up, now fully awake. I glared at Sam as if he would be knocked out just by my glare. I sighed knowing I wouldn't be able to go to sleep again.

"Your such an ass."

I muttered to him as I got up and grabbed my clothes and headed to the bathroom knowing Sam would get suspicious if I didn't take a bath. So once again I took a 5 minute bath. I got out of the relaxing shower and put on my undies. I slipped on my white short shorts and a white tank top. I put on my red and black plaid button up shirt and left it un-buttoned. I slipped on my converse and brushed my hair. I ran down stairs knowing i'd probably be late. Before heading out  grabbed and apple from the fridge, by bag and car keys and ran to my car. I sped to school earning a lot of fingers and honks from other people on the road.

I parked my car into the school parking lot and saw I had 10 minutes. Huh. I guess I didn't need to speed. I grabbed my stuff and threw my apple core to the woods. It's not littering... It's decomposing. (XD) I started walking to Embry and saw that Hayley was running her hand up and down Embry's muscular arm with an attempt of a seductive smile on her face. I rolled my eyes.