I Just Can't...

When I looked into his eyes. Nothing looked the same anymore... Nothing felt the same anymore. Everything around us disappeard. It was only us. I wanted to look away, but I couldn't. I was so lost in his eyes. His eyes were the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. They were brown, but not just plain brown like my eyes were. His had caramel, hazel, dark brown in them, they were hypnotizing. From this moment on, it wasn't gravity who held me to the earth. It was him. Every fiber in my body wanted to be with him. I could see myself with him. I could see myself getting married with him. I could see myself having kids with him. I felt like I was born to be with him.

"Hey guys, w-" I heard Sam's voice say. He cut himself off as he saw the trance me and Embry were in. I still couldn't make myself look away.

"EMBRY!" I heard Sam yell infurated. That snapped me out of this wierd trance we were in. I looked up at Sam and saw that he was shaking uncontrlably. I looked back at Embry and that's when it hit me.

I, Alexandria Uley, imprinted on Embry Call.

I started shaking slightly, I was incredibly mad, not just for the fact that I imprinted on... Embry. But that Sam get's mad and overprotective after all these years... NOW he decided to be the overprotective brother I always needed. Now was not one of those times when I danced to let my anger out. I stood up angrily, shaking more each second. I went right up Sam and said in voice cold as ice.

"Don't you dare start Sam."

"He imprinted on you! My little sister!" He said pointing to Embry angrily, even though he was speaking to me, his eyes never left Embry.

"You never cared about me! WHY NOW?!" I asked getting more angry by the second.

"I've always cared about you!"

"DON'T GIVE ME THAT BULLSHIT!"

"I'M NOT! I HAVE TO PROTECT YOU! I HAVE TO BE THERE FOR YOU! YOUR MY SISTER!" The pack and elders and imprints were all here. I guess they were making a bonfire but, right now I couldn't care less that we were drawing attention towards us.

"REALLY?!" I said sarcasticlly. " THEN WHERE WERE YOU ALL THOSE FUCKING YEARS I REALLY NEEDED YOU?!" For the first time in a long time. I was on the verge of tears. I was letting him know everything I've ever felt and thought.

"WHERE WERE YOU WHEN 'DAD' ABUSED ME MENTALY AND PHISICLY!? WHERE WERE YOU WHEN HE RAPED ME ALMOST EVERY NIGHT!? HUH?! WHERE?!" With that I ran out of the room. I ran straight to the woods. I wanted to phase, but I couldn't. I didn't want to. I went to one of the only places I could speak my mind.

Quil's house.

I know what your thinking. I can't go there right? Well I really don't give a shit about Sam and what he says is right and wrong.

I was about to knock on his front door when I saw he was outside. He was sitting on the ground looking at the the forest. Deep in thought, I saw a tear slip from his eyes. This is something I liked about Quil. He wasn't like the rest of the guys who always denies the fact that they cry. I walked up to him and sat down next to him.

"What's wrong?" I asked. When he saw me he wiped the tear away quickly, clearly he was pissed about something.

"It's O.K not to be O.K." I assured him. (Jessie J!)

"I heard you joined Sam's cult." He said his voice sounding emotionless. His eyes were a different story.

"News travels fast." I muttered. He looked up at me with wide surprised eyes and stood up angrily.

"So it's true?!" He said. His hands were shaking slightly. Why did that look familiar? I went to stand next to him. I put my hand on his shoulder trying to calm him down.

"I wish I could say I didn't, but just remember. I won't be like Embry and Jake." That made him shake a little bit more.

"I won't stop talking to you. I'll always be here. You can't get rid of me that fast." I said teasingly at the last part. I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around his waist. I was immidiatly engulfed in his warmth.

"Quil your burning up."

I muttered into his chest as he wrapped his huge arms around me. He chuckled.

"I'm just a little bit sick. Wanna stay over?"

"Sure. Plus I kind of don't want to go back."

I said as we were walking up to his room. He gave me this look that told me that he knew something was wrong.

" Me and Sam got into a argument infront of everybody and I got so pissed of at him that I sort of yelled out loud what Evan does to me."

Evan is my 'dads' name. To me he's just a person who helped made me. Nothing more. Nothing less.  Once I'm eighteen and out of highschool and out of that hell hole called a house, he'll just be a memory. A bad memory, but still just a memory. With that we didn't bring up the subject up again. The rest of the night we talked about everything and anything but, Sam and Evan. That night was normal.... well as close as I can get to normal.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

do you guys have any advice on how to make this story more interesting or better? If I don't update in a while it'll be beacuse my auntie finally popped! (she's pregnat :p)