Bitch I Already Told You!

I woke up in my bed sticky from the dry blood clinging on my body. Pain all over me, not something new to me, but still my body hurt like hell. I sat up and felt a sharp pain in my abdominal area. I held back a groan of pain. I reached out to grab my phone to check the time, but my arm felt incredibly numb.So I got out of bed which caused even more pain.

"Shit, my body hurts." I grumbled.

I grabbed my underwear, some light blue shorts, a black oversized Guns-and-Roses t-shirt. I took a nice hot shower. Watching as the blood went down the drain, after about 15 minutes I got out and put my clothes on and tucked in the front part of the tshirt. I shoved on my black combat boots and  brushed my hair, and tried to cover up the bruises with make-up. I grabbed my phone and ran out the door. I saw I had a ton of missed calls and texts from the guys. I rolled my eyes and jumped on my motorcycle. I sped away thinking about what l was going to say to them.

When I got there you could here some loud laughter coming from inside. I took a deep breathe and walked inside like nothing ever happened. Once I was in view the conversation and laughter instintaly cut-off. I sat down on the couch next to Paul. They were watching me closely. It was starting to annoy me.

"Hasn't your mama ever told you it's not polite to stare." I said smirking trying to hide my annoyance.

"Alexandria we need to talk." Sam said using his alpha voice. Having no affect on me what so ever.

"Once again I say, It's Alex. Not Alexandria. And what about?"

"Why would you make such a big lie?" He said looking at me in the eyes. I chuckled darkly.

"I wish it was a lie." I said plasting a sarcastic smirk on my face.

"Don't lie." He said calmly but sternly. I stood up as calmly as I could. Which wasn't so calm in other peoples' eyes I bet.

"I'm. Not. Lieing." I said slowly. I hated it when people didn't belivie me.

"Alexandria just sto-" He cut himself off. Looking at my stomach. A look of horror and anger flashed across his face. "Who did that to you?" He said, failing to be as calm as he probably wanted to be.

"What are yo-"

"THAT!" He said pointing at my exposed stomach. I looked down to see all the bruises and cuts I had on my stomach. Some old. Some new. A couple of the cuts were bleeding lightly. I guess my shirt went up when I stood up.

"Bitch I already told you! YOU JUST DON'T BELIVIE ME!" I said. Shaking violently. "EVERYBODY THINKS 'DAD' IS A FUCKING ANGEL! WELL GUESS WHAT?! HE'S NOT! HE'S TH LIVING HELL! WHY DOESN'T ANYBODY SEE THIS?!" I was starting to loose it.

"STOP MAKING UP SUCH BIG LIES! HE'S OUR FATHER! HE WOULD NEVER DO THAT!" he was shaking just as bad now. Everybody was watching us. Taking a few steps back. Even Emily knew better than to come this close to an angry werewolf.

"OPEN YOUR EYES SAM! HE'S NOT WHO YOU THINK HE IS! HE'S THE WORST THING THAT EVER HAPPENED TO ME! HE'S NOT  EVEN CLOSE TO BEING A GENTLEMAN! HE'S A BASTARD! WHY DON'T YOU BELIEVE ME?!" I was seeing red now.

"THAT BASTARD IS OUR FATHER! DON'T YOU DARE DISRESPECT HIM!"

He was shaking almost as bad as me. I couldn't take it anymore. I felt a shudder go through my body. I was on all fours and I looked up to see Sam in his wolf form. We were growling at each other. Seeing who would make the first move. I lunged at him. Snaping at his neck. He bit me on my leg and tried to throw me. Key word: tried. I bit him on the back part of his neck and threw him on a tree. I guess some time in between trying to see who made the first move we went outside. Everybody was looking at us amazed. Sam got back on his feet.

"Hey Sam! Can you do me a favor?"

I heard the devils voice say. Guess who just happened to walk in. That's right. Evan. I whipped my head towards him. A look of shock and even a little bit of fear flashed on his face. I felt my throat vibrate a little. I opened my jaw and growled at him. Except it was so loud it could have been concidered a roar. The pack even covered their ears from how loud it was. Evan took a step back from fear. I snarled at him and ran into the woods before I killed the guy these people called 'my dad'. Away from anyone and everyone. Nobody dared following me. They knew I was to pissed off...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sam's P.O.V

I couldn't belivie her! How dare she make up such big lies! I was still in my wolf form.

"Honey. Please calm down." Emily was standing in front of me with a loving but concerened look on her face. I immidietly I calmed down. I felt a shudder go through my body and I was standing on two feet now. Emily quickly handed me some shorts. I shoved them on. Still a little bit pissed off. I was cut off of my angry thoughts.

"The bitch is a werewolf." I heard dad mutter. I snapped my head towards him. I wasn't sure if I heard right.

"What did you just say." I was sending him daggers. He looked untouched. Almost as if he didn't hear me. He was starring off into space. You could tell the rest of the pack was listening closer now.

"Slut deserves a good beating for not telling me... I guess I haven't been hitting her as hard as I thought for the past 8 or 9 years." He mummbled again. I guess he forgot we had good hearing. Everyone around us was frozen in shock. I heard a growl. No doubt from Embry. Alex was his imprint. Next to growl was Jacob. Then Quil. Then Paul. Then Jared. All of us were out of the state of shock. Now they were all pissed off. I was still standing their like a idiot. Not just because Alex was telling the truth and I had yelled at her. But this guy. Whom I had protected and stood up for. Has been abusing and raping Alex for the past 8 or 9 years. And I haden't been there to protect her. Da- Evan. He was no longer my dad. This man was a stranger I had lived with. All these years I thought I knew him. He turned around and walked away as if nothing happened. This man. He would pay for what he has done to Alex... To our family.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Comment!

Vote!

Fan!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------