Prove Me Wrong...

Once we got back to Sam's house everybody was outside. Getting ready for a bon-fire no doubt. I walked up to Paul who raised his eyebrows at me and Embry's intertwined hands. I rolled my eyeballs.

"Did somebody phase?"

"Yup." I waited for them to tell me who, but they wouldn't.

"Who?"

"Hey Alex." I heard Quil's voice say. I couldn't hide the shock that was clearly on my face. I ran to him and tackled him in a hug. He chuckled.

"Your killing me Alex." I knew he was talking about the choke hold I had on him. I gave him one last squeeze and let go of him. We all took are spots and listened to the old tribe legends. I was sitting on Embry's lap. I started dozing off in the middle. Surely enough I drifted to sleep in Embry's warm embrace...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up in my room. Much to disapointment Embry wasn't here. Oh well. I checked the clock and I had 40 minutes before Sam comes and wakes me up for patrol. I took a short shower and walked to my room with only a short towel which revealed a butt load of leg. I walked into my room and saw Embry there. I halted to a stop. He just stood there staring at my legs. Well this is akward.

"Uhhh could you......?" I asked making a small gesture to the door. He quickly walked out of my room, but not before I saw him look at me with desire and lust. I quickly put on underwear. I pulled on some black and white tie-died booty shorts. A red shirt that said "Namaste Bitches." in big black bold letters. I pulled on my favorite black converse. I blow dried my hair and put it in a high pony tail. I walked down and to see everybody there. l walked out the door with a piece of bacon in my mouth with Paul and Jacob.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walked into Emily's house to tired from patrol. I could see everyone was clearly upset.

"What's wrong?" Embry wrapped his arms around my waist from behind. Almost as if to restrain me from doing anything.

"What's wrong?" I asked again more urgently.

"Alex honey, sit down." Emily said way to kind. I denied her offer and stayed up. I could tell something really bad happened. Sam took a deep breathe and told me something I never thought I'd hear.

"Serena and Raquel were in a car accident with a drunk driver." I froze.

"Are they okay? What happened? When? How?" I was freaking out now. Everybody looked at me with sympathy.

"Alex... the impact was too much for there bodies to handle." Oh no. Please prove me wrong.

"They didn't make it."

I waited for the tears to come down, but they never came. I was in to much shock. Then out of no where I screamed and fell to the ground clutching my heart. I screamed for all it was worth. Embry tried to calm me down. I willed the tears to come, but they never did. I fell to the ground. I felt alone. Confused. Hurt. I didn't want to belivie it, but I knew it was true. Every body looked down in respect. I saw Embry with a pained expresion on his face. I wanted to calm down to make sure Embry never felt pain, but I just couldn't. The pain I felt was to over-welming. Some how I always thought that we would make it out of our parents clutches together. Get away from Washington and start over in a new state. Never..... never have I ever thought that I would loose them becuase of a stupid drunk driver and his care-lessness. I felt numb. Raquel and Serena were like sisters to me. They helped me when I was feeling low and vise-versa. Suddenly I felt angry. Angry at the person who took the life of the dumb-ass who took away the lives of the two girls I had grown to trust. The two girls I could tell anything. The two girls who I truly do love and care for. The two girls I would do anything for.

My sisters.

I ran out of the house and phased half way to the woods. I could vaugly feel somebody follow me. I was to enraged I almost didn't hear his comforting words.

Please calm down.

You could feel the pain in his voice.

I just.....

I was trying to find words as to how I felt, but couldn't. The're were no words. I felt my self phase and saw that Embry had phased too and was covering his eyes with one arm extended that had clothes. I quickly grabbed the shorts and t-shirt. Once I was fully dressed I hugged him with all my might. He returned the favor gladly. We stayed like that for a while. After what seemed like seconds he pulled back and looked me straight in the eye.The next three words he spoke sealed my fate and wrapped it up in a pretty pink bow.

"I Love You."

Those word gave me the strength I needed to bring me back to reality. I knew that I could do anything as long as Embry was there. He would give me the strength I needed to organize their funeral because I knew there parents don't really care about them. He would help me throught the tough times and the times I just wanted to disapear. He was mine. I reached up and kissed him with all the love and passion I could put into it. I needed Embry like I needed air. If it wasn't for the fact that I had lost my soul-sisters this would have been the most perfect moment ever. I broke apart from the kiss to only have enough time to say the words that I knew was true and could no longer deny them.

"I love you SO much Embry Call."

-----------------------------------------------------

What Do You Guys Think?! I Can't Belivie I'm Actually Saying This But.... ONE DIRECTION'S CD CAME OUT A COUPLE DAYS AGO AND IT'S THE BOMB! GO GET IT! YOU WONT REGRET IT!....... 

COMMENT!

VOTE!

FAN!