When I Look At You...

I just really wanted to say thankyou to Babiigurl47 for making me the awesome cover for this book! I've gone quite a while without and official one an now I have one thanks to her! If you need an awesome book cover, go to her! Thank you and you may now enjoy the story!

We all came back from the beach and Embry came home with me. Of course Sam was going to say something, but I gave him the stink eye. (haha) He went on a date with Emily and wasn't going to be here until tommorow in the afternoon. Me and Embry went up to my room.

"Embry?"

I was going to show him something, but I was kind of nervous. He wrapped his arms around me and started leaving a trail of kisses on my neck from my jaw to my collarbone.

"Yeah?"

My mind was clouding up my thoughts. He started sucking on my soft spot. I'll most likely have a hickey. Tomorow I'm gonna have to cover it up or the guys would never shut-up about it.

"I kind of need to tell you and show you something."

He just 'mhhm'd' and went back to giving me a hickey. I moaned. I hated that he had this effect on me, but I loved the fact that I could do the same to him.

"It's kind of important."

He sighed and gave me a long lingering wanting kiss and sat on my bed. I went to my closet and grabbed a chair. I put it infront of my closet and stood up on it. I reached into there and got a big shoe box out of the top shelf. I got off of the chair and sat next to Embry. He looked confused. I just gave him a weary smile and opened the shoebox. I took out a picture. I handed it to him, he still looked confused so I started.

"That's my mom, Lydia."

He looked back at me and tried to hand back the picture.

"You don't have to do this."

He said, everyone knew I was very touchy on this subject. But I think it's about time he knows. I shook my head, my way of telling him that I want to tell him. Then I started explaining.

"She was one of the only people I loved. I looked up to her, she was my hero. I knew she loved me to. We told each other every thing. I don't care how lame this sounds but, she was my best friend."

I took out another picture from the shoebox and handed it to him. He smiled at my words. The picture I handed to him was taken a day before she died. I took a deep breathe ready to tell him what really happened. And I did.

I told him every single little detail that I remember from that horible gut-wrenching day. In between words I showed little things she's ever gaven me. Objects that are to be past down to my future children, to a hand made dream catcher she gave me when I was 6 years old to a ornament made out of shells.

Through out my explanation, he stayed silent. Not once he interupted. I watched him carfully, awaiting any signs that he didn't care for me now that I'm telling him absolutly everything about me. But all l saw was restrain, maybe because he wanted to comment on things. It didn't matter, he kept quiet and all he did was listen.

I didn't just tell him about how my mother died. I told him about the first time Evan raped me, the first time he abused me. What went through my mind when he did that. My worries about getting pregnant, getting a disease, or how scared I would get when Evan was even more drunk than usual.

I told him about how I mourned for my mother. I told him about my fear for trusting anybody. I told him how I hated seeing people look at me with pity and I even told him when I first realized I loved him.

When I was finished I closed my eyes and took a deep breathe. I waited to see if he would leave right now and never speak to me or stay here and continue to love me. In one swift motion I was laying on my bed completly with Embry hovering over me. I looked at his eyes and was filled with something I could only feel when I was with Embry.

Love.

"I love you."

I kissed him with everything I had. I molded my body to his. I knew that I trully did love Embry. I always had, I just never addmited it to myself. Now there was no denying how much we loved each other. The fact that he loved me even a fraction of what I loved him was a miracle. I would be forever thankful for his love. What happened next was to perfect for words to describe...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry so short. I no have time. Next one will be longer promise!

Comment!

Vote!

Fan!

Kealakehe Waverider Spirit Boi's! (my school mascot. What's your's?)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------