Finally! That Bastard Got What He Diserved!

Hey guys! I have a new story and it would meen alot to me if you spared some of your time and go check it out! It called Prepared For The Worst... It's a werewolf story. Please! I appreciate it! And now ENJOY!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After I finished telling the police what Evan's been doing they called Sam to come pick me up. I've been waiting for Sam for about 30 minutes when I heard footsteps coming my way. I looked up to see a very disapointed Sam. I stood up and started walking away. I was about to leave, but I stopped. I ran over to Chief Sw-.... Charlie and hugged him. He seemed surpirised but hugged me back.

"Thank you Charlie." He chuckled.

"No problem." I stepped back and gave him a small smile and walked outside and into Sam's truck.

"I knew I'd see this day." Sam mummbled as he got into the driver's side. It took me a while to figure out what he meant, but when I did I laughed.

"You actually thought I got arrested?" He looked confused.

"They finnaly arrested Evan." I told him what happened and how Charlie saw everything. He drived in to Emily's driveway and we both got out. He was smiling like crazy. He hugged me SO tight I couldn't breathe.

"Finnaly! That bastard got what he diserved!" If I could have laughed I would have.

"I. Can't. BREATHE!" He let me go and I caught my breathe. We walked in and went to where Emily was no doubt.

"We heard you were with the police." Embry said simply smiling in amusment.

"It wasn't m-" I started but was cut-off my Jared saying:

"Just because 'the bitch diserved it' doesn't give you the right to hurt the poor person in any way."

I smiled remembering what he was talking about.

"First of all I was seven years old." Paul laughed remembering how I bitch slapped the slut. "Second, that bitch did diserve it. She stole my cookie." What can I say. I love my cookies.

"As I was saying it wasn't me who got arrested. It was Evan. Charlie walked in while Evan was drunk. He kicked me in the stomach and called me a slut and acused me of mastrubatting." I shook my head and laughed. "That stupid little bastard."

Paul held out his hand to Embry. Embry simply reached in his pocket and pulled out a 5 dollar bill and handed it to Paul.

"Told ya." Paul said smirking.

"If I was actually going to do something illegal. I wouldn't get caught." I laughed at them. "Paul taught me well." I paused remembering the first time we got drunk together. Ahhh. Good times.

"Hey Paul?"

"Yeah?"

"Remember the first time we got drunk together?" He laughed.

"Who could forget! You were stupid at the age of 8."

"I thought it was Sprite! How was I supposed to know it was tequila?" I said defending myself.

"Just like when you were 6 and you thought that bottle of wine was grape juice." he paused to laugh some more. "You can't deny you had fun." I paused remembering the stupid stuff we did.

"I'm not saying I didn't. That shit was fun." Everybody looked at us like we were crazy.

"We weren't exactly the most well behaved kids in LaPush." I said smirking

"I'm surprised you guys don't remember all the stuff we did to you guys." I laughed out loud.

"I remember seeing a 7 year old eyebrow-less Jared running around screaming like a little girl." I smirked while saying this. Jared seemed to be thinking. Then recognition flashed on his face.

"That was you guys?!"

Me and Paul just laughed.

"I was scared for life at the image of me with out eyebrows." That just made me laugh more.

"Hey guys!" Sam came running in. We all looked at him. Me and Paul still laughing a little. "Vampire."

We all ran out and I got behind a tree and took my clothes off. I tied them on my leg and phased quickly before anybody could see me naked.

Were is he?

I asked through the mind-link. I was already running. I didn't need an answer. I smelled it before I saw it. The smell was dizzying. I wanted to throw up. Lucky for me, I had a strong stomach. We were all about to jump, but Sam told us to stop. I knew why after a couple more seconds of running. The scent led straight to Cullen territory.

It's one of the Cullens'. Sam said

They're back. I said. Stating the obvious. Jared sniffed the air.

It's the phycic. Jared stated when suddenly I remembered something.

Jake. I simply said.

What about him? Sam said confused.

He's on their land.... with the leech lover.

He knows how to take care of himself.

He could be hurt!

Alex! Don't! Sam said as I jumped over the border that divided the lands between the Cullens' and the pack. How stupid is Jake?!

Lexi!

Come back!

He'll be fine! Just come back!

All of this because of the stupid leech lover.....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Are you guys liking it so far? What di you think will happen now that Alex is involved?

Comment!

Vote!

Fan!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------