#1 Dad My Ass...

I woke up to find myself in Quil's bed. I silently got up and out of his house. He knew that I would probably be at my house. I was running home, my personal living hell, I was praying that Evan didn't notice I wasn't home. I opened the door as quietly as I could, I was walking up the stairs to my room when I heard a loud 'squeek'. Damn it! I forgot that the 12th step was squeaky! I stayed still, holding my breathe, praying to anybody that Evan didn't hear anything. Unfortunately today wasn't my day for luck.

" Alex!" I heard a angry voice say.

"Shit!" I muttered.

Without another word Evan walked up to me and grabbed my hair. Pulling me to the living room. He shoved me on the couch, he remained standing.

"Where were you?!" I've never seen him this angry before. He looked and smelled drunk to, which wasn't to shocking.

"I was working." I replied immediately, hoping I wouldn't anger him anymore.

"Your lying! You slutly bitch!" He slapped me hard across the face. Probably leaving a mark,even if I was a werewolf. I clenched my jaw in hopes of holding back actions and words that would get me into even more trouble. I decided to do something I've never done before.

Beg.

"Please don't." I muttered, pleadingly. I didn't want to have to deal with this today. He grabbed my arm and threw me on the glass coffee table. I heard glass shatter. I fell to the floor to see myself surrounded by broken glass. I could feel the glass cutting into my arms, back and my stomach. I sat up and started pulling out the glass. I felt something hard hit my other cheek, my head snapped back with the force.

"You bitch! You hurt my fucking hand!" I started shaking slightly. I could feel the blood coming out of the cuts the glass had caused. The smell making my head spin lightly.

"You were a mistake! We never wanted you!" He paused and smirked, looking at me in disgust. I held back a growl biting my tongue, but I knew I was a mistake. I've always known that, even before Evan started abusing me. That's why my mom was big on not having sex young and getting pregnant. At least she loved me.

He grabbed me by my waist. Were the glass had cut in my skin the most and dragged me to my room. He threw me on my bed. The rest is better left off without details...

________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry this is short! I just didn't want to get into much detail with the whole 'rape' thing.

Comment

Vote!.... Please!

________________________________________________________________________________