Just Say 'Fuck You' And Smile.

"Bella move back!" She looked so confused I couldn't help, but laugh. Paul was breathing hard and you could see him shudder dangerously. Then he phased and Bella ran away screaming.

"She actually thinks she can out run a pissed off werewolf?" I laughed "I thought I had blonde moments."

"Jake run!" Jake phased mid-air. Snapping at Paul. They bit and growled at each other until they moved the fight into the woods. While Bella just stood there looking stupid. Sam told us to bring her to Emily's. So we got into the truck and made a bet about Bella throwing up in the car. Once we arrived Bella got out tripping I laughed but stopped as soon as I saw the confusing scene infront of me.

Serena was sitting on the porch steps crying, her eyes out while Rocky tried to comfort her. Emily..... if looks could kill...

"What happened?" I demanded using a voice of authority I didn't know I had. Serena just cried harder.

"Her parents." Rocky said her eyes not leaving Serena.

"What did they do now?" I said while kneeling infront of a crying Serena.

"It's getting worse." I paused knowing there was only one thing that they could to to Serena that was worse than abusing her. "It wasn't them though." That just made me confused. "They're paying people to rape her." Her voice cold and bitter. I controlled myself and restrained myself from phasing because Serena needed comforting.

"Don't cry." I said lifting her chin up so she could look at me. "Just say 'fuck you' and smile." She stopped crying a little bit less.

" Look, crying isn't going to help anybody."

She laughed.

"I know your right, but I can't take it any more." I thought for a while when something dawned on me.

"I have a plan. I'll tell you later o.k?"

"Sure." She still seemed a bit shaken up but left.

"Hey... can I talk to you?" Embry asked a bit nervous. I nodded yes. We walked outside into the woods.

"Look.... I know I hurt you.... alot. You have to belivie me when I say that I am truly sorry. I didn't mean what I said I wa-"
"If you didn't mean what you said, then why'd you say it?!"

"I was under orders and I got carried away.... I know you don't trust easly.... and that you probably don't trust me but just please. Give me a second chance."

I was about to snap back at him but I looked into his eyes and saw regret and sadness. I sighed.

"Fine, but I'm warning you. It won't be easy." With that I left Embry there and went to work at a gift-shop. This was apart of the plan with Serena and Rocky. You see, I was thinking that maybe we could get our own house and get away from all the shit going on in our current houses once were old enough or we could lie about our age (:p).We do look older than we actually are.

We've all been working since we were 12 or 13 becuase our 'parents' didn't feed us or buy us the stuff we need ,so we each got a good amount of money saved up. If we put our money together and keep working, we'll be able to maintain our selves. We would get one in LaPush because our current houses were in Forks. I think they'll agree, but who knows...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"BITCH! WAKE UP!" I groaned hearing Evan scream. I still don't know why the police don't belivie us. I got the whole pack down there to turn him and and they still didn't belivie us. I went through my usual beating. I guess he was feeling happy today because he only gave me...... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21. 21 bruises and cuts. Ohh! My bad. I missed one on my back. 22 bruises and cuts. Still not that bad. I went to take a shower. I brushed my teeth and put on some purple booty shorts and a floral tanktop and my black combat boots. I brushed my hair quickly and went into the kitchen to see Evan passed out drunk on the table. I rolled my eyes and started making some bacon and eggs. The doorbell rang.

"Come in!" I yelled thinking it was one of the guys. Instead Chief Swan walked into the kitchen looking at Evan.

"He had a rough night yesterday." I tried explaining. He didn't look convinced. "Want some?" I said pointing towards the eggs and bacon.

"No th-"

"You slut! What are you doing?! Mastrabating?!" My angry -still- drunk 'father' yelled.

"What the fuck! No!" He pushed me into the wall and kicked me in my stomach. I fell to the floor, groaning in pain. He was about to kick me again when Chief Swan stepped in. He put on hand-cuffs on Evan faster than I would have thought possible.

"So it's true?" Chief Swan said bewildered at what he just witnessed.

"Yeah.... since I was 8." I was still holding on to my stomach. I stood up as I saw Chief Swan put Evan into the back seet of the police car. Oh.... how long have I dreamed of this day....

"Come on. We got to go to the station so you can tell them your story." He said putting an angry looking Evan into the back seat of the police squad, and opened the passenger door for me. I got in and we drove to the station.

He sent me a worried glance.

Nothing or nobody could ruin a day so fucking perfect. A genuine smile stretched across my face. I couldn't stop for I never knew the significance of happyness till this day. How long has it been since I smiled this big? Did it really matter? Nope. All that mattered was that he was out of my life. Forever.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay! Evan's gone! R u guys happy he's gone -like i am- or do u think he should have stayed in the story longer? tell me what you think!

Comment!

Vote!

Fuck a Duck and See What Hatches................ :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------