Thanks For Asking.

I felt a cold breeze hit by bare legs waking me up from my dreams. I groaned and sat up to close the open window when I saw a silhouette of a woman's body on my window in a crouching position. My body tensed up up, but before I could even react the silhouette was gone just as fast as it appeared. I closed the window still not sure if it was just my mind playing tricks with my mind or if it was actually someone or something out there. I changed into some sweatpants and stretched. I turned on my boom box but put the volume low enough for only me to hear. I changed it to the song "Cosmic Love" By Florence + The Machine. I needed to calm down a bit. I felt like shit.

(Choreography On The Side)

I guess the music wasn't as quiet as I thought. I heard a knock on my door which stopped me. I opened my door to see Quil.

"What are you doing here?" I asked rudely. He rolled his eyes.

"Well I'm doing fine. Thanks for asking." He said sarcastically. "Were always here this early." He paused,

"How come we never see you dance?" He asked as I was walking into the living room were the pack was.

"Because you don't need to. It's not like your life depends on it." I replied as I sat on Embry's lap. I turned to look at Embry to see surprise on his face. He leaned in and whispered in my ear only for me to hear.

"Are you O.K?" He said as he kissed my cheek and nibbled on my earlobe.

"Yup. So much better now actually." He chuckled but started kissing my neck.

"Get a room!" Jared yelled at us as he entered the room.

"No one said you had to watch." I simply said, but Embry removed his head and his original position. All of a sudden I heard a howl. This howl didn't sound familiar.

"I think somebody else phased for the first time." I said questioningly.

"Outside! Everybody!" Sam ordered us, confirming my suspicions. We all ran out side and phased.

What the fuck!

Leah what's going on?

Leah? I knew Leah. She used to go out with Sam. I actually liked her to, but of course Sam has to go ruin everything and break her heart.

Focus! Sam ordered. I laughed

Sure thing boss. Leah and Seth you guys need to calm down.

What the fuck is going on?

............. wait. Seth was starting to put together all the pieces. Finally it clicked and he figured out what was happening.

So it's true? Leah thought

Yup. Paul said popping the 'p'.

God your already annoying me. I laughed at that.

You and I are going to get along GREAT.

I assured her. Suddenly a memory of a old nice (not the gross way) looking guy laughing with Seth and Leah. They both whimpered.

Were sorry for your loss.

Sam said respectfully. Leah growled. I felt bad for Sam now. I know they were in love and he had no choice but to break her heart, but.....

Gosh! Your such and ass Sam.

Everyone knew what I was talking about since they heard what I was thinking. A couple of them laughed.