What the F*ck!

I felt a shudder go through my body. I heard a rip and all of a sudden I was on all fours. I could suddenly see and hear better, I looked down excpect to see my skinny jeans and my black converse, but instead I see paws... Wait paws?!

What the fuck?

I felt a sudden change in the air and voices flew into my head.

Alexandria you need to calm down.

Woah...

Dude look at her fur!

She's huge!

I looked up to see HUGE  wolves, woah. Maybe if I stay still they'll leave... who am I kidding. These big ass wolves will probably eat me in the next couple seconds.

Well this sucks.

I tried to say, but instead I heard a bark come out of my mouth. What the hell? I think the smoke coming from Serena's house is finally having it's effect on me. I started walking towards a tree, but I heard laughing. I looked behind me and saw wolves howling with big wolfie grins on their faces. What I heard? I heard actual laughing.

Woah... I really need to sleep.

Alexandria? I heard Sam's voice say

Shit! He found me... Well now I'm screwed. Like my life couldn't suck any more at this point. I thought sarcasticly. I heard a couple chuckles.

Alexandria it's me Sam. The one with black fur. I heard Sam's voice say again.

I wonder If Serena's parents drugged me...

Alexandria! I heard a stern powerful voice say. This time I decided to take this more seriously and see what happened.

Ummm... Yes? The way I said it made it sound like a question.

Do you remember the tribe legends?

Yeah... They're cool.

Well they're true. We're werewolfes. And so are you.

Woah....... just to make sure this isn't a dream right? I heard laughing again.

This is not a dream. We'll prove it to you. Guys phase. I felt that wierd thing in the air and saw the guys I used to call 'member's of the gang' or 'crackheads'standing in frontof me in just cut-off shorts.

Sam started walking towards me. I was about to yell at him, but a growl came out of my throught. The guys took a step forward. It seemed like they were being catious though. I decided not to question the growl that came out of my throught.

"Alexandria you need to calm down. Then you'll phase back. Guys go to Emily's house. I got it."

He walked towards me slowly and he handed me a some skinny jeans and a purple t-shirt. I grabbed them with my mouth and walked behind a bush. I thought of a calm lullaby my mom used to sing to me when I was little. I felt a shudder and I was back on my feet. I quickly pulled on my clothes. I walked out and saw Sam waiting.

"Sorry I didn't bring shoes."

"It's fine. I'll just go barefoot." I said. I actually preferred being barefoot. I liked feeling the earth beneath me. I loved the feeling of dirt...branches...leaves... and twigs under my feet, wierd but true. On the walk to Emily's he explained everything about being in his pack. What we could and couldn't do. When he got to the point were I couldn't see anybody besides the pack at school and after because of my short fuse I disagreed. Well more than that. That's just the nice way to say it.

"I can't leave Raquel and Serena! We need each other escpecialy sinc-" I cut myself off.

"Since what?"

"Because they're like sisters. I can't just abandon them like this!" Was what I said to dodge the question.

"Do you want to risk the chance of them getting hurt?" He said calmly like he had said this question a gazillion times.

"No!" I paused since we were in the dining room of Emily's house and everybody was there. "This isn't over." I said as I sat down on the floor since they're was no more space. He rolled his eyes and began to walk away.

"Hey Sam?" I said calmly.

"Your not having any type of communication with them or anybody else and that's final."

"Like I said. I'm not done talking about that, but it's your job to protect the people in LaPush from bad people right? Human or... what ever else might pop up." I said thinking about Rocky and RiRi's parents. Maybe even mine...

"Yeah..." He said. Unsure of were I was going with this. By the looks on everybody faces so were they.

"Good. And Sam one more thing. Nobody calls me Alexandria. It's Alex." I said as I turned my attention to the t.v.

"I really don't care..." He said walking away.

"Bitch..." I mumbled. I heard the pack laugh. Wich reminded me. What was I going to do about Jake... and Embry? Ohhh.... I'll figure this chiz out later. A song came on the t.v. (It was one of those shows were they show a whole bunch of random but good music videos. It was Edge of Glory by Lady GaGa. I liked this song. Since I couldn't dance I settled with singing along. I wasn't much of the singer. RiRi was the singer. Me and Rocky would sing with her most of the time. When we sang together we sounded incredible. The magic of harmonizing.

"Hey you're really good." I heard Embry say. I was about to say something not so nice when I looked into his eyes.

That one simple movement changed my life forever....

________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! I just wanted to let you guys know I'll be updating every Wednesday. (Woah Wednesday) :p haha well anyways here's alittle bit more info on the characters:

Age-

Alex:16

Serena:15

Raquel:16

Vote and Comment!.......Please!

________________________________________________________________________________