Chapter Twenty-Seven

Everett's POV

"Oh my god it's Katie and Everett!" A fan says. The crowd of people turn to us and crowd around us. "Hi guys!" Katie says. We take a few photos with them and walk back stage.

"Katie and Eve!" Ian says. I smile and we walk up to him. "You guys going on now?" I ask. "Yeah, After Shawn." He says pointing to Shawn Hook on stage. Katie nods and walks over to Mike.

Ian takes me to Josh's dressing room. "Josh?" He asks knocking on the door. Josh flings open the door. Josh smiles widely and looks at me. "This is my beautiful fiancé, Everett." Josh says opening the door more to reveal a few people.

Everyone just stares at me. "Hello." I say waving slightly. "You didn't tell me she was this pretty!" A girl says. "I'm Sara Josh's sister." She says. "Everett, Josh's fiancé." I say smiling.

"I'm Angela, Josh's other sister and this is my husband(idk if their married) Kyle." She says pointing to a guy with black long hair. "This is my husband Tyler." Sara says pointing to a guy that sorta looks like a mix of Matt and Ian.

"Everett." I say shaking their hands. I am shaking slightly because I don't wanna make a bad impression. "You don't have to be scared." Josh whispers in my ear.

"Five minutes!" A guy shouts. Josh grabs my hand and pulls me out of the room. "I want you right up front with Katie." He says pulling me out front. The crowd screams and tries to grab at Josh.

His eyes go wide. "I want you guys to be careful with Mike's fiancé and my fiancé." He says into the mic. The crowd screams. "Fiancé?" A girl asks who is standing next to me. "Yeah." I say laughing slightly.

"Can I get a picture with you guys?" She asks me and Katie. "Sure!" Katie says. She takes a picture with us and the lights turn off. The crowd quiets down slightly until the music starts.

×ק×ק×ק××

"Your all sweaty." I say as Josh trys to hug me. "So, I'm your fiancé." He says smirking. I laugh slightly and kiss him. "Go meet your fans." I say. "People probaly wanna meet you." He says pulling me to the room.

There isn't a ton of people because the show started late. "Hey guys!" Mike says waving to the fans. They all say hi to the guys. Me and Katie sit behind the guys as they talk to fans.

"We're planning on getting married in a month." Katie says. "Really?" I ask. Katie is three months pregnant right now. "Yeah, I want you to be the maid of honor." She says. "What? Of course!" I say smiling.

"Actully I want you to be mine!" I say smiling. "Yay!!" She says. We hug and the guys are looking at us. "Wedding talk." I say. They nod and start talking to the fans again.

"Me and Mike are having a summer wedding." She says. "That'll be gorgeous." I say. "What about you?" She asks. "We got engaged today! But, I want a winter wedding." I say.

"Oo that'll be nice." She says. "I can't wait for you to get a dress!" I say. "I can't wait for you to get yours!" She says.

×ק×ק×ק××

"What colours?" Josh asks. "I like black and silver." I say. "Oh yes." He says. I smile as we look at diffrent wedding catalogs.

Katie and Mike's wedding is tomorrow and they are freaking out trying to finish everything up. "You gotta find your dress today." He says. "I know." I say smiling.

Me, Katie, Sara and Angela are going shopping for my wedding dress today. "We're here!" Sara shouts walking in. Sara and Angela are also bridemaids for me and Katie. Katie is my maid of honor.

Katie and Mike's colours are navy and white. "Bye Joshie." I say kissing Josh. He waves as we leave the house. Sara drags me out to a limo. "Holy shit why the fuck is there a limo?" I ask.

Sara laughs. "We got it for the future brides!" Angela says. Me and Katie laugh. We all get in the limo.

×ק×ק×ק××

"Hello welcome to Kelly's Bridal, What's your name?" She asks. "Uh Everett Ramsay." I say. I smile inwardly calling myself by Josh's last name.

"Okay right this way, Everett." She says smiling. We all follow her. "Who is this with you?" She asks. "This is Katie, Sara and Angela." I say. She nods. "We got your message on what you wanted so come right with me." She says.

I get up and follow her to the change rooms. "Which one would you like to try on first?" She asks. "Uh this one." I say pointing to a beautiful full dress. She takes it out of the dress cover and puts me into the dress.

"Wow this is pretty." I say as she tskes me out. "Thats nice, But its not you." Katie says. "Yeah I agree." Sara says. Angela nods. She takes me back into the chamge room.

"This one is $2,500." She says putting it on me. "I don't like this one." I say. "Okay. I have one more. It's $1,500." She says taking that one off me and putting me in the last one.

"This is gorgeous." I say spinning. She takes me out and the girls gasp. "This is the one!" Angela says. "Yes!" Katie squeals. I laugh. This is my dress.