Special P.O.V

Chanyeol P.O.V

It was New Year eve. I was in the tent. I can't sleep. D.O was reading a book beside me. Kai was not back yet.

I saw Eun Ji following Kai just now. They must be going out for a date secretly.

My heart ache whenever I see them together. My princess, I love you no matter you love me back or not.

My tears fell. I could feel the wetness on my pillow. I missed her, I missed the sweet moment of us...

I closed my eyes and forced myself to sleep. No matter who you chose, I will still be your knight in shining armour. I will protect you, if you... still need me...my princess...

D.O P.O.V

Nobody can understand how much I love Eun Ji... I love her more than you can think...

We actually know each other since kindergarten. We were best friends that time, play together, study together, eat together... Eun-ah, you are my first and current crush you know?

When I met you again, I thought I had the chance to be your boyfriend. But, things don't turn out to be like what I thought. You have chose Kai over me...

I was pretending to read a book, actually I was looking at my handphone behind my book.

My screen was showing a photo. The little me kissed little Eun Ji on her cheek. I smiled looking at the old photo.

Warm tears slidded across my cheek. Eun-ah, I have waited for you since kindergarten, I don't mind waiting longer.

Remember, whenever you turn your head to the back, you will still see me waiting for you behind you...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you like my story? Vote and follow me!

Mind me advertising my new story?

One out of a million chances.

Starring Kai, O/C, Baekhyun.

It is about an alien falling in love with a mortal. Inspired by My Love From the Star but no copycat. ;)

Please support me! Thank you!