Chap 18 : Moments By the Beach

D.O P.O.V

The beach? Why the beach? I glance at Chan Yeol....what is he planning....

Whatever, I'll be there to keep an eye on Eun Ji, I won't let them touch her.

After all is set, we put our things in Kai's car and set off to our destination. Eun Ji went to sit at the back of the car. I was going to follow her in but Chan Yeol stopped me. " I want to sit beside Eun Ji. " He told me. * Bwoa?! Do you think just by telling me I'll let you sit? *

" You sit in front. " I told him and went in but he pulled me out.

" Hey! What do you think you are doing?! "

" Hurry up guys! It is still a long way there! " Eun Ji called out to us impatiently.

We both looked at each other, still thinking who should sit with her. Finally we decided to make Eun ji sit in the middle while we both can sit beside her.

" Jagiya, do you get carsick easily? I think you better sit infront with me. The road is quite winding. " Kai told Eun Ji.

Jagiya..jagiya..!!!

Why does Kai keep calling Eun Ji that?! And now he wants to make Eun Ji sit with him in the front! However, his excuse was logical...and true.

KAI P.O.V

Hehe...Eun Ji will be sitting beside me all the way. Although this is just a small matter, i still felt lucky and happy about it. At least Eun Ji won't sit in between Chan Yeol and D.O, they sure will try to win her heart.

Along the way, Eun Ji keep on talking about her time with her parents on the beach, how much fun they had, and so much laughter.

*She seems to miss her parents a lot. *

After an hour, we arrived at the beach. Eun Ji got down the car impatiently and ran towards the sea...

The wind was blowing...making her hair fly....

She closed her eyes and enjoyed the feeling of the wind blowing. I watched her from a distance, she's like an angel standing by the sea...

I walked over to her and noticed that she's sobbing. It pains my heart to see her cry. " Why are you like that, jagiya? " I put my arms around her to comfort her.

" I missed my parents....I used to come here with them over the weekends. " Her voice cracked.

"Jagiya, don't worry...I'll take care of you like your parents did while they are gone. I'm your personal hero.....remember? " I tried to comfort her. This place must have brought back some sweet memories with her parents...

She broke into a smile and turned to face me. " Gomawo Kai oppa. " She said with a smile and suddenly put her arms around me and hugged me tight. I hugged her back. I can feel her breath against my neck. I felt my heart beating strongly again.

CHAN YEOL P.O.V

What are they doing!! I saw Eun Ji hugged Kai!! I looked at D.O and saw that he is also staring jealously at them two.

My princess, I'll protect you...not Kai...

They broke their hug and walked towards us. I noticed the corner of Eun Ji's eyes were a little wet. Was she crying? I looked at her with a worried face like I'm asking Are You Okay?

She saw my worried face and smiled at me, assuring me that there's nothing wrong.

" Ka ja!! It's playtime!! " She said happily. She took out her swimming suit and headed to the nearest public toilet to change. We also changes into our swimming trunks.