Chap 7: The Owl Toy

D.O P.O.V

I was on this bed since 2 hours ago. I still cannot sleep, lying on the bed, turning back and forth.
I kept thinking about the evening when Kai kissed her. It is almost a week now. I can't let Kai have her.

Then i replayed the precious scenes with Eun Ji in my mind. I can still remember her smile when i handed her the umbrella. Her smile was so sweet, and warm like the sun lighting up the sky. Even that afternoon was a rainy day, i could still feel the warmth of her smile in my heart. *oh man what am i thinking, go to sleep!*

I tried to shake off the thoughts in my mind and sleep peacefully, but to no avail. Her smile, her dimples, her face, her everything just filled my mind now. I could feel my heart beating vigorously, i was stupidly smiling to myself.

Finally I sat up on my bed, took my handphone. I was still hesitating whether to message Eun Ji since i got her number. Will it be too abrupt if I ask her to a date?

Mind : Dont ask her out! She will probably decline you! You both just met a few days ago and a date?! Wont it be too fast?
Hand : i dont care. I m going to text her now.

My hand typed a short message on the phone and i double-checked it so that it wont be too obvious that i m asking her out for a date.

- To Eun Ji,
Hey, i bought two movie tickets to go with Kai but he is busy tomorrow. So, instead of wasting a ticket, why dont u replace him and go with me? 3.00 pm GSC is it okay for you?

From D.O-

I was staring at the phone right now, nervously waiting for her reply. I hope she will agree to come...

"beep beep"

- To D.O
Okay! I am free. Fetch me at my house okay? See you and goodnight <3

From Eun Ji-

Omg! She accepted! I cant believe my eyes. Until i noticed that i was smiling foolishly at the reply.

*ohh! Can u see the heart at the end of the message? A love? What does that mean??* anyway i hope that the love is for me. Luckily I managed to stop my hands from replying a thousand of hearts to her.

With a wide smile on my face, i drifted into a deep slumber... I can't wait till tomorrow comes.

Eun Ji P.O.V

I was in front of the television, keep on changing channels since i was too bored. It is almost midnight but tomorrow is a Saturday and that means no school. Just then, a message tone was heard. Who will sms me so late?

Out of curiousity, i dug out my phone from my handbag and read the message.

- To Eun Ji,
Hey, i bought two movie tickets to go with Kai but he is busy tomorrow. So, instead of wasting a ticket, why dont u replace him and go with me? 3.00 pm GSC is it okay for you?

From D.O-

What? Is it a date? *normal friends can have date too* oh it is so happened that i was too bored these few days. Housechores done, homework done.

Without hesitation i replied to him and continued searching for some interesting tv programme.

( The Next Morning )

D.O P.O.V

"Ding Dong..." I pressed the doorbell at Eun Ji's house. I tidy up my tee and hair. I want to show the best side of me to her since this is our first date.

Just within a few seconds, Eun Ji's mum opened the door and welcomed me with open arms. "Hey kyungsoo, going for a date with my daughter huh? " she smiled. I nodded shyly and I feel my cheek warming.