Chap 8 : My New Fish---Yeollie

Chanyeol P.O.V

I heard loud noises outside my room so i went to the living room to have a look. To my surprise, Kai hyung was sitting on the sofa, throwing pillows to the floor with all his force.

He looked so angry. What happened to him, he is not really a hot tempered person because i know him since young.

"Arghhhh it is so late now and why D.O hyung has not come back home after the date? What is he doing to her right now?!" Kai was blowing his top off and he didnt realise that he was shouting.

*Date? D.O with who? Eun Ji?!* anger starts to well up in my chest. Anyway i hide my feelings and went back to my room while Kai fell on the sofa and keep staring at his wristwatch.

*what the? Perhaps D.O already confess to her. I dont care, i am going to make my first move tomorrow, wait for me Eun Ji, i will make u fall for me*

Eun Ji P.O.V

I was still lying on the bed lazily although the sun is already shining brightly through the blinds.

I look at my phone. There is one unread message. I didn't need to open it and i know it is from Kai. Ever since he got my number. He always message me - good morning, baby. - * aish that guy...*
Well, i've never even replied him once but he still continue with it.

I then look at the owl toy on my bed side. *Kiopta it really looks like D.O especially the round eyes*

"Eun Ji ah, come down for breakfast!" My mum shouted from the staircase.

I took a quick bath and go down. My jaw dropped when i saw an unexpected guest having breakfast too with my parents.

" Chan Yeol?!! "

" Morning, Eun Ji. Slept well last night? " He replied awesomely...i mean, he's handsome today. He did something to his hair and wore something which suits him really well that matches...uhh...him...* what happened to me? I'm amazed by how handsome he is...*

" He said he came to pick you up, Eun Ji. " my mum told me. I look at him, wanting him to give an answer. * You didn't told me you are coming today..* but he just wink.. * ohh..how cute!! Ahh Eun Ji!! What are you thinking?! *

I sat down beside him and ate my breakfast silently whereas Chan Yeol acted like nothing out of ordinary is happening and chatted with my parents about how well i'm doing at school. As i didn't tell my parents much about my school, they all listen contently on what he is talking and keep asking questions about me. * Aish...parents...*

After i had my breakfast. Chan Yeol said " pardon me Mr and Mrs Kim, i want to ask for permission to bring Eun Ji to the theme park for a whole day. I promise i'll take care of her. "

* Theme park?? Nobody told me anyting about going to the theme park...*

Of course my parents agreed to that....seems like they like Chan Yeol very much.

I had no choice but to change into some casual clothes and go with Chan Yeol. " take care of yourselves children! Have fun!! " my mum see us to the door and bade goodbye to me....

When we are out of sight from my parents. I turned around and gave him a whats-all-this-about glare.

" i heard that D.O dated you yesterday. "

" What?! No..it's not a date. We just spend some time out. " i try to defend myself.

" okay then, we will also spend some time out. Let's go to the theme park. " he said with a proud smirk on his face which makes him looks more handsome.