Chap 5: Jealousy?!

EUN JI P.O.V

" Wake up, Eun Ji! Is the second day of school!! " my mum shaked me up. * aish, it's not her who will be going to school yet she sounds more excited than me *

When i reached school, i see a familiar silhouette leaning against the school gate. I walk closer and saw that it is Kai. * What is he doing here? He seems to be waiting for someone.....could it be....me? * My heart started beating faster. Yesterday before i slept, i've decided to forgive him even if he didn't say sorry. I don't know why but i can't stay mad at him for long.

He saw me walking past the gate.

" Eun Ji...." He called out to me. Upon hearing that, my heart race even faster. * What's happening to me? " i quickened my pace and pretended i don't see him.

" yaa!! Kim Eun Ji!! Wait... " He rushed forward and pull my hand so i can't run away. His sudden pull made me fell into his arms. We both stared at each other for a moment as we were shocked. I suddenly realised what i'm doing, " hey! You pervert! What do you think you're doing?! " i shouted at him because i felt embarassed, i'm blushing from head to toe...

" I didn't mean to. And why did you run away when you saw me? Are you avoiding me? "

I kept quiet. I don't know what to say.

" I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you yesterday. Forgive me. " the words came out from his mouth. I can't believe it that he will say this. Hy heart skips a beat when he says that.

" Kwenchanna, i've already forgive you since yesterday. Let's be friends, okay? ^^ "

KAI P.O.V

* Yes!! She ain't mad at me anymore!! She even wants to be friends with me " i am so happy i can't describe my feelings in words.

I nodded to Eun Ji and said, " mm...Lets be friends, best friends, okay? "

She look at me and smiled cheerfully with the sun rays shining on her hair. * Beautiful....i want to stare at you all day long....gosh, what am i thinking?!! *

She noticed i'm staring at her. She look away and said " Come on, lets go to class together. If we continue to stand here, we'll be late for class. Ka ja!! " she put her hands in mine and pull me towards the direction of the class. I can feel my heart beating....dugdug....

We reached class with her hands still in mine. Everybody in class is staring at us and wondering why our hands are together. Eun Ji noticed it too and try to pull her hand away but i hold it even tighter. * haha...now everyone will know we are together. They won't dare to steal you away...*

She finally managed to shake my hand away. I walked towards my seat like nothing happened.

Suddenly D.O who is sitting in front of Eun Ji turned around and touch her forehead. " hmm....seems like you don't have a fever. Haish...you make me worry so much..." Eun Ji look at him and giggle " thanks for yesterday D.O-shii, i won't forget you. "

Bwoa?!!! Hey! You just said to be friends with me and now you are giggling at D.O...

* Wait, am i jealous? What am i thinking...of course not, i am not that kind of person. *

I can't stand them anymore, i kicked Eun Ji's chair from behind. She turned around and look at me, waiting for me to talk.

" Yaa, why are you giggling at D.O? Stop it. "

" Woah...i just agreed to be friends with you and you are so arrogant. " she turned away after saying that and continue talking to D.O happily..

* This Eun Ji!! Aishh....i'll get back at you D.O, even if you are my best friend. *