Chap 6 : Playground

D.O P.O.V

I drove home from school after bidding goodbye to Eun Ji and i managed to get her number too! Yes! I secretly followed behind the bus which she is boarding to make sure she reached home safely.

After that, i make my way home. I took out my house keys to open the door. I got in and something soft hit my face. It is a pillow! I look up and saw Kai glaring at me while Chan Yeol just watched the tv like nothing happened.

* Kai Kai Kai, you still haven't get over the fact that Eun Ji chose me over you..haha...*

I knew Chan Yeol is just pretending to watch tv but in his heart he is also jealous of me.

" D.O!! I've always thought of you as a friend. I like Eun Ji and you know that. Why didn't you let Eun Ji go to recess with me? " * aish, this guy, still thinking about that. *

" Cause i also like Eun Ji. " i replied short and simple.

" BWOA?!! " Kai and Chan Yeol look at me and said it together.

" Hey, let's go to the playground nearby to spend our free time as today teacher did not give us any homework. " i told them.

" you go yourself..." Kai said. I look at Chan Yeol for his reply. " I feel like sleeping, sorry D.O.."

" Fine. " i told them with a mischievious gleam in my eyes, " then i'll guess i'll go to the playground with Eun Ji. Bye guys!! " * keke....i know they will come with me. I can also show them that i know where Eun Ji lives...they will be so jealous!! Haha...*

" Eun Ji?!! Wait!, D.O! I'll come with you...i've changed my mind. " Kai is the first one to call out.

I look at Chan Yeol. " I don't feel like sleeping already, let's go.." He said.

KAI P.O.V

Does D.O hyung really knows where Eun Ji lives? Don't tell me...he've been there before!! Argh...he is always one step ahead of me. D.O took out his phone and dials a number. Wait, he also knows Eun Ji's number!

" Eun Ji-ah..do you want to come to the playground with me? ........ Ok, i'll be there in 5 minutes. Wait for me yeah? Bye! " i heard him talking to Eun Ji. So he knows her number! Aishh.....that guy.

He look at me and Chan Yeol mischieviously, " Let's go! We should not keep her waiting right? "

We followed D.O until we reach a normal house just a few blocks away from our house. * i've drove past here so many times and i don't even know that Eun Ji lives here...what a failure i am...*

I saw D.O press the doorbell and after a few seconds, Eun Ji answered the door. She is wearing a simple track bottom and a hoodie. She still looks beautiful even if she is dressed as simple like that.

A startled look came across her face when she saw me and Chan Yeol. * so you are expecting D.O only huh? *

" Hi Eun Ji. I actuallly live with them. That's why we are best friends. " D.O explained to Eun Ji.

" Oh, hi guys!! " She replied happily. * what's with the 'oh'. Is she disappointed that we will follow them? Well Eun Ji, too bad.I'll let you know that i am the one you should like and be with *

We make our way to the playground. I, D.O and Chan Yeol has always came here to exercise or spend time talking together during our free time.

Eun Ji P.O.V

I headed straight for the swing in the playground. When i was small i've always like to play the swing with my dad. Well, i still like it now. But my dad will always say i'm too old to play it.