Chap 3: Wanting to apologise

EUN JI P.O.V

Miss Lee, out teacher is teaching. I tried my best to pay attention. However, the scene in the clinic keep distracting me...* Chan Yeol nearly kissed me....aishh pay attention Eun Ji! * i keep stealing glances at Chan Yeol...he looks so handsome when he is serious....suddenly he looked up at me and smile. I quickly averted my gaze and lower my head down. * Omo..he noticed that i'm looking at him!! *

I feel someone kicking my chair behind me. * that Kai again, what does he want now?! * he keep kicking my chair non stop. I still feel angry at him so i ignored him.
He started kicking harder. Finally i can't stand it anymore so i turned around and said " What do you want? I'm concentrating now." I said coldly and softly.

He raise as eyebrow and look at me like he don't believe me. * Gosh, did he saw that i keep glancing at Chan Yeol? * He kept staring at me with his playful and not to mention gorgeous face. I felt uncomfortable so i turned around. * What is this feeling? Why is my heart beating so fast? * i can still feel his eyes are are still looking at me from behind.

Suddenly i heard him saying " wait for me at the school gate when school ends. " * Bwoa? Wae? Maybe he wants to apologise for what he have done. * i nodded without turning back. I decided to give him a chance.

KAI P.O.V

I felt relieved that she agreed to meet me. I hope she will forgive me...

After what felt like days and nights, the bell finally rang. I saw Eun Ji getting up and went out of class. I hope she rememeber our meeting...

I packed my things as fast as i can and rush out of class. But just then, Miss Lee called out to me, " Kai, can you help me carry my books to my office? "

" Sorry, i am in a rush now. I'll help you next time. " i replied quickly...time is running out. I don't even bother what she says next and ran out of class to catch up with Eun Ji.

I realised it is raining cats and dogs. * the school gate has no shade, will she wait for me in the rain? She's not that stupid, is she? * at the thought of that, i fastened my pace and headed to the school gate.

EUN JI P.O.V

Where is Kai? He said to wait at the school gate for him. He didn't forget, did he?

Suddenly thunder crackled and it started raining heavily. I'm drenched to the skin! I don't want to leave the place as Kai said he will meet me here. I want to hear his apologisation.

A few minutes later, i started shivering, it is so cold!!

I can't stand it anymore. Maybe he tricked me again. * why am i so stupid....pabo!! * I scolded myself.

Out of the blue, someone held an umbrella over me to help me block away the rain.

" Kai-shii? "

" Careful, later you'll catch a cold." He said with an angelic voice.