Voice of Truth

(This story is MY idea. If my date that I posted this is lower than yours and it's the same plot then I have proof that you copied it. Just wanted to make that clear!)

***********************************

Chapter One - The First Sixteen Years of my Life

It all began when I was in Kindergarten. My parents dropped me off at school eight thirty AM sharp. They came in the class room with me till I was comfortable to be on my own. Mrs. Washwell was my teacher for the year. Very kind and gentle. She showed me to my seat that I would be sitting in. To my left was a little geeky girl with black plastic glasses and long bronze hair with brown eyes. Her name was Ginger Flight. To my right there was a boy with black short hair. His name was Ethan Hawkins. They were my two best friends. Ethan and I just kind of clicked and Ginger and I basically loved all the same things.

Second Grade, Ginger moved far away. I speak to her on the phone once in a while but never see her in person.

Ethan and I were best friends up to Fifth grade. A new kid came in Fifth grade, Jake Seeker. He had dirty blonde hair and it was long. Not too long. About, not even an inch above his eye brows. Ethan's hair is now that length. He grew it out over the years. Jake's eyes are a gray blueish color. Kind of black looking. I started hanging out with Jake and started pushing Ethan away.

Sixth Grade, Ethan found himself a girlfriend, Mya Rejor. She has bleach blonde hair, medium length, and green eyes. After I had a boyfriend and he had a girlfriend we went our separate ways.

Seventh Grade, I found out my parents died in a fire at work. I was thirteen had no other relatives but I managed to live on my own. We were rich and my parents had a lot of money saved. I lived off that money, no work or anything. The house was already paid off for six years.

Eighth Grade, I made a new friend. His name is Sam Piper. I started hanging out with him and Jake. Once in a while I'll hang out with Ethan but not alone, in a group. The only thing is I don't talk to him.

Tenth Grade, five days before school ends. Today is Monday; Jake is picking me up to go to school. I'm sixteen years old, I can drive but I don't usually because of Jake. I have long dirty blonde hair and my eyes are light blue. Ethan, Mya, Sam, Jake and I are all supposed to go to the movies tonight. Some horror movie Ethan wants to see. He always goes to see them.

Maybe if Ethan doesn't get in trouble we'll go. He's always getting in fights. He's been in detention so many times he has his own desk just for him. Mya never does anything about it; she always leaves him to fight. She's probably so use to it that she doesn't care.

I heard a car beep outside, Jake is waiting for me. I ran down stairs grabbed my black book bag with all my little key chains on it and went out the door. I made sure I locked it and got in the car.

"Hey, you doing okay?" Jake asked me like he always does.

"Yeah." I said like I always do.

"Got everything?"

"Yes let's just get these five days over with." I rushed him.

"Sounds good to me." He said driving out of the drive way.

Jake walked by my side into school. I looked around for Sam but there was no sign of him.

"Sam is going to be a little late. He was packing and lost some of his books." Jake explained.

"It's sad he's moving." I said.

"Yeah he's been here for three years."

The halls filled with the ringing bell telling everyone class was going to start.