Chapter 19 - Mistakes

Alivia's P.O.V.

It wasn't a foolproof plan at all.

"I'm really sorry Isaac...The damage is already done, Sarah will come looking for you and...she already hates me." I said.

"Why does she hate you?"

"I stole you and she loves you, she really does. I just would be taking the only thing she has left...I'll just..Let you go.." I sighed, I loved Sarah, but I would never hurt her or anything she loved.

"W-what? You're just letting me go?" Isaac stammered.

"Yes, I refuse to hurt Sarah. After all, you already know the truth about everything. I couldn't promise you that I won't try this again without coming to my senses in the end. I'll let you go and be on my way and you'll do the same." I whispered walking toward him.

"Alivia," Isaac murmured. "Sarah no!" 

Everything went black, all I could hear was screaming and I could feel myself being pulled off the ground. I came to when I was being held over the roof of the Gas Station.

"Sarah! Stop, don't do it!" Isaac screamed.

"Give me one good fucking reason why I shouldn't toss this piece of shit off to her death!" Sarah yelled back to Isaac. I looked down at the swarm of zombies below me, they were reaching for me, but were too far down to actually be able to reach me. Out of reach..

"She was letting me go!" Isaac shouted and I turned back to the group of people. Off the bat I could see two different people that I didn't recognize, there was a girl and a boy. The girl had her hands to her mouth while the boy just stood there, probably stunned to see how strong Sarah was. This wasn't the first time Sarah had tried to kill me, so I wasn't surprised by her amount of strength.

"Oh, yeah, I'm sooo sure of that! You're still tied down!" Sarah argued. 

'I was getting to that before you came and hit me with..whatever you hit me in the head with..'

"She was just about to before you hit her in the head with that pipe!" 

'So it was a pipe that nearly knocked me out? Nice to know...'

"So she stole you for no reason then?" Sarah laughed. Now the plan shall commence...

"No! It's a trap!" Isaac yelled before his chair tipped over and it fell backwards taking its victim with it. Isaac was screaming his lungs out all the way down to the bottom.

"Isaac!" Sarah screeched dropping me down on the edge of the building and running over to Isaac. Too late, he had already fallen to the ground. Sarah began to cry then she turned back to me. I was still hanging on the side of the building trying to climb back up it and Sarah came and grabbed my hands.

"I'll kill you!!" Sarah bellowed.

"Haha!" I laughed.

"What the hell is so funny to you?!" Sarah screamed, her voice cracking.

"You lose." I whispered.