Chapter 16 - Deal?!

Alivia's P.O.V.

"God, I'm starving!" I complained.

"I could help with that." A girl said walking beside me.

"Who the hell are you?" I questioned reaching for my pocket knife.

"I wouldn't reach for that, but my names Lala Hatley..." Lala answered. I stared at her awkwardly.

"Well you gonna just stare at me or..?" Lala questioned.

"How did you find me?" I asked starting off with the first question that popped into my head.

"I wanted to know how..good..you were at survival. So far not bad." Lala ignored my question.

"Okay?"

"Do you not remember me?" Lala asked.

"Not a clue." I answered.

"Oh, Alivia Tracey, you always did have an awful memory..." Lala stared at me.

"How do you-"

"We went to school together and you left your best friend for the love of your life.." Lala responded.

"Lala.."

"So, how did that turn out for you?" Lala interrogated.

"She discarded me." I looked away, unable to look back up.

"Aw, is that why you're out here on your own?" She cupped her hands to my cheeks and I flourished away.

"Ooh, she's still a feisty girl, isn't she?" Lala questioned. I said nothing, but gazed into her soul.

"So, why did she 'discard' a spirited thing like you," Lara smirked. "it couldn't have possibly been because of Isaac Young? Could it?" The words pierced my heart, tearing it to shreds. My soul was now in the same darkened evil that my heart was.

"How the fuck do you know that name?" I breathed holding in the darkness that I wouldn't ever let out, the fear that I would hurt someone I loved.

"I've been spying on you dear, how you didn't notice I'll never know. Oh, wait, I do! You were too distracted by the "love of your life" that you didn't even see me lurking in the dark, shallow shadows!" Lara laughed and I grabbed her by the neck and lifted her off the ground, she was dumbstruck by the attack that she began to struggle.

"I knew you were there, I was faking everything. I know who you really are...Alana Lyte.." I whispered in her ear, "you just had to push my fucking limit, didn't you? Well then, let's see how far this game will go shall we? If you help me find Isaac Young I'll let you live. If you fail to find him and decide to try and run away..well let's not go that deep. I'm sure you wouldn't want to see that side of me, would you? You've seen that side of me before. Just know that I will always be watching you. Agree? Deal dear?" I let go of her neck and she fell to her knees gasping for air. There was a mark from where I had been choking her, my hand print was pure white on her neck.

"I said, deal!?" I raised my voice and she immediately nodded. "good, now go! Find my dearest Isaac! Do not fail me!" I kicked Alana in her side and she fell over, but got back up and ran across the rooftop buildings.

"Haha, I'll be waiting for you Isaac."