Chapter 8 - Gone

Sarah's P.O.V.

"Wake up." A voice demanded, kicking me in the side, I opened my eyes and saw Alivia standing before me.

"Alivia? What time is it?" I yawned closing my eyes again, my sides began to burn like hell.

"Do I look like a living clock to you? Fuck if I know, now get the hell up." She was just about to kick me again, "I'm getting up! Damn, what's your problem?" I questioned.

"Come here." Alivia grabbed my hand and began to tug me to the back room.

"Ow, you're hurting me," I yelled, she let me go and pointed. "there's nothing there."

"Exactly, all the food is gone!" Alivia shouted in my ears.

"Alright, I get the message!" I replied, my ears ringing. For a small girl, she had a loud voice.

"And would you look at that, Isaac's not here! That only means one thing Sarah." Alivia put her hand on my shoulder and smiled.

"He wouldn't do that would he?" I looked over at mom, she nodded slightly.

"I'm sorry, Sarah." Mom walked over to me and squeezed me into a hug.

"Why would he trick me like that? After all we've been through." I whispered, a few minutes passed and the front door opened and closed. Alivia flew to see who it was and a few minutes later she yelled, "Oh, would you look at who's here!" I got up and went to see Alivia pointing a gun at Isaac. He looked at me confused and scared.

"Hand me the gun," I ordered Alivia, she did as she was told and handed me the gun, "on your knees!" Isaac fell to his knees, I didn't want to hurt Isaac, but he broke my trust, and I was going to repay him the favor.

"Sarah-"

"Shut up," I instructed, he hushed and I asked him, "where's the food Young?" When Isaac heard the word 'food' the fear left his eyes and he laughed.

"Is that what all of this commotion is about?" Isaac snorted.

"The food, NOW." I commanded.

"It's over there," He pointed to the cold section of the store, "I thought if I put it all away it wouldn't exactly be in the way. I should've told you sooner, I'm sorry Sarah." All the anger that had been in me immediately went away as I backed away from Isaac.

"C-check the cold section." I told Jannet.

"It's all here, miraculously." Jannet shouted, the fear came into my eyes and I backed away from Isaac. I lowered the gun and all my anger turned on Alivia, I pointed the gun at her now.

"You lied to me..why?" I questioned.

"I-I didn't know it was in there, honest!" Alivia yelled her voice all shaky.

"Why didn't you check the freezers in the first place!" I screeched cocking the gun.

"I-I'm sorry I-"

"You what? Blamed Isaac for stealing the food and almost making me kill him?! I could've killed him you dumb bitch!" I shrieked punching a hole in the wall, Alivia fled in fear. 

Alivia's P.O.V.

 I ran toward the cash register, I turned around and saw a hole in the wall where I was standing before Sarah turned on me. Sarah turned around and her eyes were bright red, her skin was turning pale.

"I'll kill you, you stupid bitch!' Sarah screamed running toward me, I ran toward the door, but Sarah beat me to it. She raised the gun at me and pulled the trigger.