Chapter Fourteen

14 - The Space Beside You

~*~
'we understand love
by losing the ones we love'
- mr. den
~*~

Justin taking his time to interact with his fans is something I haven't seen. I didn't have the chance to witness it before. Though he never said anything, I knew this was the line I wasn't allowed to cross. But I guess, this day was different than others.

Seeing the way how his eyes light up now, as he strikes a conversation with each one of his fans, looks genuinely wholesome.

There are variety of people that would squeal and hyperventilate at the first sight of him, others would get tongue tied and eventually, flow of tears just stream down from their faces. He would give them a warm smile in return, and for the few lucky ones, they'd get an extra hug from him.

When his eyes journeyed and glanced my way, I was immediately caught off guard. I could feel a rush of blood filled my cheeks. My heart stammered a bit that I shifted my line of sight.

Okay. Uhmm.

"What are you? A bunch of 10 year olds?" Stephen muttered beside me. Chaz even snickered, causing the blush on my cheeks to redden more.

"I have two fingers who can poke your eyes and I'm not afraid to use it." I warned, glaring at Stephen who had a smirk plastered his face.

Not awhile later when a batch of girls swarmed our way — after all Chaz and Ryan are household names inside Justin's fandom and others knew Jacques as Justin's cousin.

I almost stumbled and lost my balance when they started fighting their luck for the three guys to notice them. It was suddenly chaotic and nobody expected something like this would happen so it caused a little noisy confusion with everyone wilding, bumping at the nearest person they'd see. I even felt someone, out of excitement, pushed me and grazed their finger on my arm in the process.

"Oof."

"Ryan! Chaz!"

"Jacques please sign this for me!"

"Andi! Excuse me people."

Kenny pulled me with him and help me severed my way out of the beeline. When some of the girls saw him, they were about to ask his autograph but the group of bodyguards immediately followed through. Kenny then accompanied me and Stephen back to Justin's dressing room.

As I said, I was never good with a room filled with strangers.

"What a crowd huh?" Kenny stated. "Are you okay Ands? You took quite a fall."

"I'm fine."

"Are you sure?" Stephen asked in worry. "I'm sorry I didn't find you sooner."

"It's okay duh." I stated. I was fine. It hurt a little but it was far from anything dangerous. "They really know everyone from Justin's team. It's amazingly terrifying."

"But one." Kenny mused. "They missed the most important part."

"You mean crucial."

He looked at me expectantly as I just scrunched my nose up. "Where's Scarlet by the way? It's strange she's not with you two."