Ending Chapter (Part 2)

Part 2

W.O.W: "Love the people God gave you because one day, he'll take them back." - Anon

Music: Little Do You Know by Alex & Sierra

Warning: This chapter might make or break you. Your call. 👼

~*~

Andrea's POV 💫

I wish I could say everything turned out the way I wanted to. I wish I could say I've gotten better and that my sickness miraculously just disappeared. I wish I could say everything is okay.

But it isn't.

It didn't.

Fall. In. Love. Three words. Three steps of realization; creating a deeper meaning.

You have to fall first before you love someone and say you're in.

They say everything that falls result to a bad premonition. When you fall in a flight of stairs, the impact is unbelievably painful. When a leaf falls down from a tree, it means a part of a whole is gone. When your grades are falling, disappointment follows. Or when you fall in love, you get hurt.

That's the thing, isn't it?

To feel something incredible, whether its incredibly painful or incredibly happy, as long as you'd feel something, makes one more humane.

When it comes to love, there is no such thing as right or wrong. Because love is the purest act this world could ever feel. Its the kindest form of deed a person could give to another. Love, in the truest sense, is simple and easy. It is. It truly is. Loving someone is just like a walk in the park.

But know why some people hated the thought of it? Or thinks love is hard? Its because of the jealousy, hatred, anger, dishonesty, doubtfulness clouding the word love itself. Losing the belief in it feels like taking away the colors of the world, seeing only black and white. The darkness instead of the light. The bad within the good.

You tell yourself you'd be happy that you're fine alone. But you're not. You tell couples they would never last forever but you want yourself to find one. But then, that's it right? You're just afraid; afraid of trusting; afraid of falling; afraid to get disappointed; afraid of all the hurting.

This world is full of that; it makes and balances the world we are living in. The Yin and the Yang.

How will you learn if you never know how it will be? How will you know you love someone deeply if you never got to the point of hurting? How will you fall and love someone and say you're finally in, if you never even try?

Tiring. It gets tiring to feel the hurt over and over again. But is it worth not trying and what should've beens instead of hurting?

We all have our point of limitations, I guess. Maybe some did not understand some of my decisions in life but it happened now. I cannot go back time and change it. I could only do so, is that to keep the memories. Each one of them and treasure it. And remember that there's always a lesson learned from each experiences.

Do not love too much. Nor do not love at all. Don't try to keep a grudge for so long. Don't let your heart drown in so much hatred and anger. Don't be too selfish nor to selfless. Keep the memories. Love when there is love to give.