Chapter Forty (Selena)

40 - Revelations

'You never know how much you love someone until you watch them love someone else.'

~*~

What am I going to do?

My tears won't stop. No matter how hard I try they just keep on flowing like that of a waterfall.

After Justin and I's argument, I went to my room and locked myself inside. I can't seem to think things through. Everything crashed down on me that I didn't know what to feel.

I am hurt. I am mad. I am jealous. I feel like shit. But the most, no matter how I want to set aside the emotion away, I feel the guilt.

Guilt. Why am I guilty?

I closed my eyes tightly. If only... if only I knew ahead of time that... that Andrea's sick then... but I love Justin... I love him so much. What am I supposed to do?

Every day, ever since that run - in I had with Andrea at the hospital, I just can't seem to find the happiness and the content I thought I'd feel.

It's haunting me, every day, every f*cking night.

FLASHBACK

I decided to visit the hospital since I felt a bit of discomfort and I wanted to ask my doctor and know what was wrong with me. I was worried about the baby and knowing that my regular check up was more than a week ahead, I still couldn't wait. I know the paps might see pictures of me but my management will cover up for me so I wasn't worried.

Everything seemed to fall in their proper places now.

A small smile formed my lips. Justin is back in my life again. He has accepted the baby. I couldn't anymore be happier than this.

With a contented sigh, I made my way through the hallway of the building but soon stopped as I saw familiar faces descending their way towards the hospital's garden.

They were all bickering but what caught my eyes was the person who was sitting silently and had an amusing smile plastered on her face as she was in her hospital gown. A dextrose attached to her hand. She looked so pale, so weak. Was she sick?

I don't know what led me into following them but I did. Curiosity maybe? But I didn't care. My personal appointment all forgotten.

"Guys! Guys! I'm okay..." Andrea tried to say but Scarlet's sharpening look shut her up. "Okay... Okay... I am not. But please, I can walk okay?"

"We're still not letting you off the hook you secretive traitor."

"I said I was sorry."

"Still not forgiven." Stephen stated as he held Andrea's dextrose rack.

"Yeah you did. Before I fainted, I heard both of you telling me, 'Okay Andi. Fine. Fine. You're forgiven just be okay and wake up please.'" She teased.

"I remember they were getting hysterical. Stephen was in his wet shorts, barefooted even, when he brought you here in the hospital." Jacques said.

"Dude! We were swimming okay? And Andrea fainted. I was worried."

"Ugh. I just can't believe that these two knew before me." Scarlet groaned. "First, you don't love Jacques like that."

"Hey! I'm still here Scarlet."

"Hi Jacques." Scarlet continued. "And second, you hated Aruella. She's a bitch."

"Proud of it hun." A girl whom I thought was this 'Aruella' smirked.