Part 14 TRIS Project

"It is TRIS.... I don't know how it looks but it was taken from dead human, which supposed to help in remodeling the capacity of person" Angelica told frantically.

"Shit....how do you know that? What was that? Why did you give that?" Jack shouted.

"No...no....I didn't give her....they have taken her from me as an subject" She cried loudly.

"What the hell...are they?"He hit the wall.

"I don't know that... But you can stop them if you got them now.... They were planning on hitting it with another subject, I came to know that was dangerous, please stop them and kill me now" Angelica muttered.

"What? Why do I have to kill you?" He freaked out.

"Otherwise they won't leave me alive, here these are the files will help you out, sorry Jackson" She took out his revolver and shot herself in her head.

"What the F**k...." he shouted.

~~~~~~
He glanced through the file. Doctor Hermon was scientist with all dreams of new discoveries until he was banned from the profession for discovery of lethal medicine. He wanted to take revenge against human. So he joined with unknown business man to achieve his aim.
He discovered some drug called TRIS which was far more lethal to man kind which was unknown to him. It was taken from the dead and he was so obsessed with that drug. He wanted to do some miracles with the use of drug. He hardly need an subject to test its effect.

~~~~~~
There comes the Linda's step mother was told that Linda was an precious child so they can use her since the TRIS was found after her birth. They have given injection from her childhood and since then she started with symptoms of OCD and her compulsive behaviour tends to fall apart from normal. Her mind was seeing unnecessary illusions and her behavior was totally changing drastically. Her emotions were kept in line by her love towards Jack. After their marriage the drug TRIS had an ultimate effect that one couldn't control over any emotions except for pleasure, which later becomes an obsession, thus made her killer eventually. Doctor infused the thoughts about being best and one should not fit to be alive after attaining the level best. Her mind accepts whatever they taught her in the TRIS phase.

~~~~~~~
Linda approached Dora initially about the illusion, she took certain tests and she confirmed the result that was suffering from psychological problem with severe OCD and with bipolar personality. Initially she informed her to tell Jack to check with her treatment but Linda was afraid of injection literally avoided every situation to inform about her condition to Jack. She can't get set with her condition, she killed her own cousin but obviously after she was awarded as the best doctor in psychology field, not able to withstand the view of Luciana being an best industrialist getting pregnant in front of her eyes while she wasn't able to get pregnant for four years, best student, best lawyer, best wife....everyone were deserved to be dead in view of her.
~~~~~~~~

She stacked set of thumbs taken from everyone in an bottle and made a collection in her own house. It was her triumph and sign of victory. One lethal drug could damage one person's life means if that drug was introduced in the society means that would lead to extinction of mankind.

~~~~~~~~~
He focused the address and it was familiar for him. But he couldn't make out now at times of extreme sadness. He returned back to his city and thought about sharing this with Nelson. He was the one who helped him from grieving of her loss. He managed to enter his gate, Maria wasn't there at home. She went to her grand children's house. He stacked out his hand to press the calling bell. There was no sign of Nelson or any human. He called him but he was not reachable. He returned back to his car and ignited his engine, but stopped in the middle of gate, noticed the rusted board on the opposite side pointed the house saying "Carmen Ville". He heard about this...wait this was the address given by Angelica. He went and shut open the front door and searched through any attic door or basement door. But after few minutes of searching, a porcelain black mug caught his attention. He found out that it was attached by two wires which connected to the mug. He turned the mug and the wall behind that desk split open. He never noticed that before. It showed an coding pad for password. He strikes several number and finally go with Linda's birth date which eventually clicked open the door. He entered with his gun, before that he informed most of the officers to reach over Deputy Nelson's house. He couldn't believe that he was the unknown business man who helped the Doctor. He wanted to kill him but he felt like killing his own father. So he informed to take care of him and they arrested both of them and persons who involved in TRIS. Jackson work was over by now....but might get another case in future.

~~~~~~
While everyone was busy arresting, the number reads 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, 0.....TRIS injection was ready to eject into the next subject who was kept in glass chamber, ejected the said amount of TRIS onto the subject and beep sound faintly ended the season.

******

Hey dears....obsession was officially completed. Hope you guys knew about "Why Linda was the killer?". I think I answered all your unexplained questions. It seems our next killer was out there aiming for his move. But who knows whether TRIS made them killer or more than that. Haha...no worries, I might write that story alone later. I also had an another detective story on hands which wasn't completed yet. If you want I can upload that too. Okay no more boring...thanks for all your support and please vote and comment your views. And share the story with your friends.

***** *drumroll* our obsession reached rank 13 in mystery/ thriller. I knew that you have more love than this...so vote and show your love. Thanks a lot. Love you guys.