Part 10 Illusion

"Linda....Omg what happened to you?" Jack held her in his hands tightly and jolted her up. He carried her in bridal style and placed in bed. He sprinkled some water at her face and tried to wake her up. She woke up finally letting out a breath.

"Hey.."

"Sorry what happened?" Linda asked.

"No, you were dazed out and fell in the kitchen, Did you get afraid of something?" Jack hugged and asked her.

"No....I was just trying...."cut off by her cough.

"It's okay honey....I was worried about you...thank God" Jack kissed her.

"Didn't you go for your work then? Linda finally realising that he was back.

"Yes...but Arnold says that he will take care and told me to come back on morning" He smiled at her.

"Okay...let's go to bed...goodnight honey" He made her to sleep by placing an comforter against her.

~~~~~~~~~~

Jenna realised that Martin was murdered brutally in Ease beach road. She couldn't control her tears. He was such a nice man. She knew she is going to be next in the circle. Her heart beat raising and panting heavily. Her crush towards him was never revealed. She likes him much. But the damn killer murdered him instead of her. It's all cause she was taking part in searching the details of course. Her door was knocked. She sighed a relief when she saw Andy in the front.

"Hi...."He stumbled.

"Pls come in, Andy" She showed him place to sit.

"What do you want to talk about?" Andy shrugged.

"What do you think about reunion?" She smiled seductively.

"Of course...." He hugged her from behind while she poured some alcohol into the glass.

~~~~~~~~~

Death....is the part of life. All you have to know...how you going to die. It should be different you know. What a beauty in killing? I don't understand until I killed them. You should not survive after once you get acknowledged, once you reached certain amount of fame to leave the rest part to the some innocent people who trying hard to get recognized. I should kill those who holds authority. Stupid morons.

~~~~~~~~~

"Hi....Char...wake up honey" Lin kissed him at his cheeks.

"Hi...I slept much..."He stretched his hands and yawned. He went to take bath and got ready.

"Hey..Lin..happy anniversary" He hugged her from behind while she was preparing breakfast.

She chuckled, "Happy anniversary Char" she kissed him passionately.

"Here.... Hold this" Char gave her a present.

"Hey...thank you so much" she hugged and unwrapped it. It was a big black coffee mug with words written, "To my best wife- Lin" &"All my love- char". She couldn't control her smile. This was their fourth anniversary. She knew much more about him now. He loved him unconditionally. Not to be forget, she loved him as much he. They formed an cute couple moment.

"Honey... When are you leaving?" Jack asked Linda.

"I am tired honey and I took a day off and I expected it too from you" She pointed her finger. She wanted to spend much more time with him.

"Sorry dear...you know...." he cut off by kiss planted by Linda.

"It's okay....I knew" she said softly.

He waved a bye to her before that he didn't forget to glance over the gift he had given and left with hesitancy.

He couldn't concentrate in his work. He felt uneasy not to be with Linda. He wanted to spend time near her. He felt sudden urge to hug her tightly. He was in so much love. He went to Nelson's cabinet where he was sitting peacefully.

"Ha...welcome, Happy Anniversary Charlie, congratulations" Nelson shook his hands with him.

"Yeah...thank you and Nelson I want...." He quickly cut off by Nelson.

"I know man....go and enjoy with Linda, the day is all yours, give her some surprise" He winked at Jack.

"I am glad..thank you" Jack ended his conversation quickly with him and went back to car with cheering mood to spend his anniversary together.

*****

Hi guys....so how about obsession? Guess the story going to over. I am just sad. Thanks @heena022 for her constant support. Let's wait for final chapter. Thank you. Pls vote and comment.