Part 5 Fun

"What were you doing yesterday in Armstrong street, Ms. Williams?" Arnold questioned her.

"I had my....bi... bike which got broke down in between, I just left it over there and returned back to my work in the morning, I went to take it back" She felt conscious suddenly and her lips were trembling.

"So, you just said your bike broke down then how did you take back it by yourself?" He asked with his eyebrows raised. He had a doubt in her.

"It's just I took my friend's truck to that place and brought them back" she felt uneasiness during her speech.

"Okay, did you know that Dorothy Mathias was murdered yesterday night in her home?" He pointed at her.

"No, how could that be possible? She was alright the night before" she looked vehemently and looked shocked at him.

"It was same serial killer who killed her...and Did you see any unwanted movement of someone?" He again asked her in doubt.

"Nope, I didn't see any thing... I was occupied with my work" she just shrugged and tried to stay cool.

"Okay, I will be calling you if I need in case" He just waved his hand and trailed off.

~~~~~~~~

As Jenna knew that she was telling lie but she wanted to gather information by herself. She was right about her instinct. She checked with all three murders and came into an conclusion. The killer whoever might be killing the persons who were best in their fields and career. She traced the detail and waiting for the killer for his next move. Who knows who will be the next?

~~~~~~~~~

"Lin...please eat something... I knew you are sad but that doesn't help Dora to come back" Jack insisted Linda to eat. She didn't eat in the morning and in the afternoon. She was just crying and all over again.

"Its okay, you can go to office... I will take care of myself, I took an day off already" She wiped out her tears and made him to realise that she was fine by herself.

"Okay, honey...call me if you need me or...something" he kissed her and went back.

~~~~~~~~~~~

It had been a week...after Dora's death, Jack was bewildered with the murders happening all around their city. He was concerned about his wife. The murders were already making him sad, and his anxiousness doesn't help at all this times. He had to take two tablets to overtook the anxiety. He wanted to protect his wife, though the murders were all not related except for the fact that they were famous in their field. He was worried with all the victims were women, so he prepared himself to be extra cautious. He called his wife once in a while in a day to check with her.

~~~~~~~

"Emily, Do you need any help? I can help you whatever you want" Benny smirked at her.

"Benny, Why don't you have any job rather than flirting with me?" She glared at him.

"I am seriously like you Emily, Why don't you understand that?" Benny pouted.

"Shit, I should get going now...I have an important work now, bye later" She made her way towards her car.

~~~~~~

Someone:

Murder...murder...murder...oh God, I want to murder someone now. I couldn't get over this thought. I already killed three persons, but that was so much fun seeing them dead, and killed by my own hands. For them, they weren't destined to die early but I had my own way breaking the rules. I should be careful with everyone, they are getting alerted. If they found out me, I couldn't do anything that makes me happy. Now next move was to be my striking one and different. It should need some practice. Well let's see who comes next?

~~~~~

"F**k...**ck...why should I left out to be here?" Andy shouted.

"Please...let me go officer, I have to go....I have something to take care of" He just shouted at them. The officers were busy in their works, nonetheless they are willing to hear nothing now.

~~~~~~~~~

He was curious to find out the truth behind the murder. But he thought for a minute and took his car and went back to Dora's house.

****

Hey, new one....chapter. Pls comment your thoughts and vote for it. Who do you think will be next?