Part 1 Introduction

Hey fellas, my first murder mystery, hope you like it. Everything said in this story was out of my imagination. Please bear with me. Usually the story was in third person POV, if  mentioned, it will be in Jackson POV.

***

Tring...tring... A new number flashed on Emily's computer screen. She clicked the green button within two rings.

"Hello, its 911, how can I help you..." Emily asked.

Scream...followed by a girl voice, "Help... She screamed....help me____please___" sounds of her shaky whimpering followed by her cry.

"Hey please tell where are you? Can you hear me? Where are...____" Emily' s voice asked in concern.

"""""Someone trying____ to kill me, help ____ I am afraid" a girl cried in line. Her voice was stammered due to unexplained fear.

"Okay, listen,__Where are you? What place are you staying or hiding?_____whatever" Emily asked.

"Shak _____Rearville 18____ ....here Anna....Ann_a Heather....beep beep" the call had been cut.

"A girl named Anna Heather had been reported that someone was following, to kill her in Shake Rearville 18 street, do the needful as soon as possible" Emily stated the necessity to the police.

~~~~~~

"Char wake up...its getting late for you" His wife Linda jolted up him.

"Hmmm...oh honey, good morning, two more minutes..." He said and again turned right to sleep comfortable.

"Sorry...quickly freshen up and come down for breakfast, otherwise you will skip it" Linda said and went down to kitchen.

News reporting the murder of 23 years Anna Heather happened in shake Rearville in 18 street this early morning. Linda increased the volume to hear conveniently for his husband who was sitting in dining table across the television. It was the second murder occurring in the city in one month.

His phone rang in the middle of his breakfast. He spoke with the relevant person and slide it inside his jacket.

"Honey, I had to go now, its important" He said and kissed his wife and entered into his car. He drove the car in to the road of Shake Rearville.
~~~~~~~~~

"Hello Mr. Jackson, I am waiting for you to proceed with the case" Arnold shook hand with me.

"Did you get any clues or hinge?" I asked.

"Nope, I didn't get any lead after the murder being reported, certainly waiting for you" Arnold stuttered with few spores of sweat on his forehead. He tried to wipe it with his hanky.

I examined the places thoroughly and sent some of the objects which was founded in surrounding area to forensic lab and tracing the hand print. She was the second victim, apart from the other one, she was murdered in public area. I examined her body clearly in a mere distance to find out any clues. Her throat had a slit and she lost enormous amount of blood. She had some strike marks over her chin and her hands. I closely looked into her surroundings, near by her right hand corner, it was written as one which was circled with blood. Strange but weird, her right hand thumb was missing. when I see it nearly, my gag reflex was activated. I want to throw up...but I left the place to my office, handing over the remaining things to Arnold.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Benny, Did you check with that girl?" Emily asked.

"Which girl darling? I don't know what are you talking about?" Benny said in flirty voice.

"You idiot, Anna Heather in 18 street Shake Rearville" Emily snapped at him.

"She was murdered this morning, you don't know that uhh? Can we go out today night? What do you say?" Benny said in soothing voice.

"Shut up, go to hell you moron" Emily stomped her feet and moved out of her office.

~~~~~~~~~

"What do you think about this murder? Do you have anything to say?" Jenna the reporter asked.

"No comments as for now, we are trying to gather information to catch the killer as soon as possible, till then people should cooperate with us, especially you media guys" Arnold pointed out at her.

Jenna finished her interview with officer Arnold, gathered her things and moved to her house in her car.

~~~~~~~

Jenna's hair was still wet after taking bath. She went down to kitchen to prepare some breakfast. She pulled out the newspaper and sat on the couch. She didn't mind about breakfast after reading news about the continued murder. She started gathering information regarding murder. She was aiming to find out any loop holes in the murder scene.

******

Hiya, I am done with first chapter. I hope for your valuable comments and votes. Keep reading to know more about this. The updates will be regular in alternative days. Keep supporting. :)