Prologue

Someone POV :

The time struck 2.15 am. I lied down comfortably on the bed without disturbing my husband cause he was sleeping peacefully after long time. After a few minutes of silence, his phone rang, he got up from the bed and attended the phone. I looked at him frantically due to his facial expression changes by the phone call.

He quickly got up and told me to take care, as he had to go to the area where the best industrialist was claimed to be murdered. He didn't give any more details except instruction to take care cause its still dark outside and I had to be all alone.

Being his best wife, he usually praise me for being understand, due to his work, he had to spent much time outside than the inside. He even wondered that how I manage to sort things out, so he told me that I am his best wife yesterday. He wasn't that bad for himself. He is a good person too.

When I was thinking, I heard a sound from the kitchen. My mind was blank and shivers running down my spine. I knew that my husband will lock from the outside while going out in midnight. So I was afraid, I slowly moved myself out of the bed and switched on the lights. I closely check for the noise, now it was some rattling sound. I went downstairs with hesitance, and my steps were very slow and unidentified. When I entered the kitchen and I quickly switched on the light due to my unexplained fear. I didn't see anything except a jar fell from the table opened with blood scattered around that. I saw some shadow in the window glass mirror. I was scared to move, but I had to run somewhere safe, so I ran somewhere without thinking about anything. I banged into something suddenly and I fell down blurring out with a loud noise.

*A call connected to the police reporting another murder of the woman victim.

***

Hope you guys like it. What do you think about the murder? Will the deputy reveal the killer? Or Will the murder would continue in its way. Do you want the story behind that. Read my new story "obsession".